[WBBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS]Official tournaments by Funskool in INDIA.

(May. 23, 2018  1:18 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: True.. But what can we do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.. Hasbro and their minds.. I wonder how disc 12 will turn out in the hands of Hasbro! I am unwillingly looking forward to it!

Yeah for sure. Hasbro's always like "We have to make this SUPER DUPER SAFE" and so they made the locking a bit tighter. Also their old beys look like they're made of clay.

(May. 23, 2018  1:12 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And they left that Idea...

I'm glad they did... But it REALLY sucks that there is no cross compatibility...(for the most part.) MFB used to be so good when it comes to cross compatibility. They should have done what TT does and what they used to do. PUT THE CODE ON A SEPERATE PIECE OF PAPER!
The problem of putting the code on paper is if gets lost you are doomed.. That's why I like the idea of it being on the beyblade itself but then no cross compatibility! You know, pros and cons..
(May. 23, 2018  1:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:18 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah for sure. Hasbro's always like "We have to make this SUPER DUPER SAFE" and so they made the locking a bit tighter. Also their old beys look like they're made of clay.

I'm glad they did... But it REALLY sucks that there is no cross compatibility...(for the most part.) MFB used to be so good when it comes to cross compatibility. They should have done what TT does and what they used to do. PUT THE CODE ON A SEPERATE PIECE OF PAPER!
The problem of putting the code is if gets lost you are doomed.. That's why I like the idea of it being on the beyblade itself but then no cross compatibility! You know, pros and cons..
What if we loose that layer????? OH NO!
(May. 23, 2018  1:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:18 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah for sure. Hasbro's always like "We have to make this SUPER DUPER SAFE" and so they made the locking a bit tighter. Also their old beys look like they're made of clay.

Hasbro kaha se aya

America se! lol.. But yes, this is getting off topic.. I will stop.. Sorry.
Let's talk about Tournaments held by Funskool
I am going here just 3 kms from my house

(May. 23, 2018  2:06 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: I am going here just 3 kms from my house

Please make videos! 
And, oh no! EmphaticYogi is going to this tournament! Small kids are going home crying...
(May. 23, 2018  2:06 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: I am going here just 3 kms from my house

Plz make vids and publish on YT

(YOUTUBE)
(May. 23, 2018  3:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Please make videos! 
And, oh no! EmphaticYogi is going to this tournament! Small kids are going home crying...

Bechare Bacche. 
And if I was there, they will start to torture Funskool staffs to bring more New Beys.
(May. 23, 2018  3:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Please make videos! 

Bechare Bacche. 
And if I was there, they will start to torture Funskool staffs to bring more New Beys.
You imagine that.. I am imagining he being kicked out from the fuskool staff because of the age.. lol.. that's gonna be rude.. Hey @[EmphaticYogi], if they say that you are too old to beyblade, give them a good speech and a good taste of reality.. and if possible, scold them for releasing the beyblades in India as Slow as a tortoise.
(May. 23, 2018  3:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Bechare Bacche. 
You imagine that.. I am imagining he being kicked out from the fuskool staff because of the age.. lol.. that's gonna be rude.. Hey @[EmphaticYogi], if they say that you are too old to beyblade, give them a good speech and a good taste of reality.. and if possible, scold them for releasing the beyblades in India as Slow as a tutle.

Tortoise, turtles are fast
(May. 23, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote: You imagine that.. I am imagining he being kicked out from the fuskool staff because of the age.. lol.. that's gonna be rude.. Hey @[EmphaticYogi], if they say that you are too old to beyblade, give them a good speech and a good taste of reality.. and if possible, scold them for releasing the beyblades in India as Slow as a tutle.

Tortoise, turtles are fast
Oh sorry.. lol.. I will update it..
@[EmphaticYogi] good luck on ur tournament
(May. 23, 2018  3:49 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: @[EmphaticYogi] good luck on ur tournament

And @[EmphaticYogi] Don't forget to Scold them Hard
@[EmphaticYogi], did you go to the tournament? How was it?

Yep how was it
(May. 29, 2018  1:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Found this
https://youtu.be/SQhI6fDBJC4

(kinda off topic but...) YOUR BACK! And yeah, thanks for the link! Lol that's so funny.

P.S-where did funskool get that staidium?
Did anyone get why it says Proto Launcher Fail in the title? I have now watched this clip 10 times for details but just cant find any.. Anyone has any idea?
(May. 29, 2018  2:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Did anyone get why it says Proto Launcher Fail in the title? I have now watched this clip 10 times for details but just cant find any.. Anyone has any idea?

They launched it perfectly fine. They just held it differently or it's just clickbait...

Hey i recorded this video and many others too but looks likesomebody stole my work! anyways will post more videos that i have
(May. 29, 2018  2:49 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:

Hey i recorded this video and many others too but looks likesomebody stole my work! anyways will post more videos that i have

But the Description acknowledged the guy who put it on WhatsApp... I think that was you but he didn't know.
(May. 29, 2018  2:49 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:

That was IndianBlader who published this and wrote in the descript Thanks to someone who recorded this vid and sent it on whatsapp
(May. 29, 2018  3:00 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  2:49 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Hey i recorded this video and many others too but looks likesomebody stole my work! anyways will post more videos that i have

That was IndianBlader who published this and wrote in the descript Thanks to someone who recorded this vid and sent it on whatsapp
It is no other than @[ashton pinto]! But the video was recorded by EmphaticYogi. And EmphaticYogi, did you participate?
Oh so it was ashton ! That is fine i am happy he posted it to youtube ! i never would have had the time anyways,, The tournament was so pathetic !! Kids were jus tcalled who did not knew Beyblade burst ! Such a joke! Will write more about it later!