Official Roblox Thread

Seeing as no-one has made a Roblox thread yet this the Official Roblox Thread.
If you don't know about Roblox then visit: http://www.roblox.com/Default.aspx
EeeEeeEee
I seriously doubt anyone here plays that game, quite a slow, glitchy, complex, and wierd game

I never really got it Speechless
Whatcha thin k of it?

If ya gnna make a "official" thread at least ttalk bout the game urself. MINECRAFT FTW!
Please add more content to your posts and put in your post your view.
Yeah its a good consept but its just really slow.
Yeah, I thought more ppl play it seeing as theres a Beyblade game on there. Minecraft is a good idea but I think someones already done it. So I thought of Roblox but nvm.
I have a roblox,Add me: sockerman13
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:47 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: I have a roblox,Add me: sockerman13

Sure, I am jip7760 but i have another acc MasterWreath.
As a little kid i used to play this game a lot, even had an umlimited member account. Ah, but then i found minecraft. Roblox is an ok game, i really like how it was community base and the possibilities of building were endless, but i found that i just generally prefer minecraft.
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:11 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: As a little kid i used to play this game a lot, even had an umlimited member account. Ah, but then i found minecraft. Roblox is an ok game, i really like how it was community base and the possibilities of building were endless, but i found that i just generally prefer minecraft.

Cool, ik it gets kind of limited after a while, I just go on it because of building, but since i joined beyblade (1-1and a half years ago) ive not been playing on it as much.
im sonicsora123 in roblox too
my friend told me aboout it but i never play it anymore
PS where is the beyblade game. ive never played it
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:47 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: PS where is the beyblade game. ive never played it

I've got the link: http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?id=12452...=uservideo
*grasshopper sound* There has been quite a few updates since the last post on here.
i have a roblox account but im trying to play minecraft with one of my friendsUncertain
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:19 PM)sagittario325 Wrote: i have a roblox account but im trying to play minecraft with one of my friendsUncertain

Cool dude, I might start playing Minecraft too, it seems like a level up from Roblox.
me and my brother like roblox. though it does lag, sometimes the lags are funny

my brother likes tycoons, obstacle course and survivals

i like star wars and star trek, and any game that allow you to drive flying vehicles Grin
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like star wars and star trek, and any game that allow you to drive flying vehicles Grin

What's your name on Roblox plus do you have the link for Star Wars? I havent seen that game yet? Id like to ride a flying vehicle Grin
Yeah tycoons are fun and obstacles are challenging and amusing.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:03 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like star wars and star trek, and any game that allow you to drive flying vehicles Grin

What's your name on Roblox plus do you have the link for Star Wars? I havent seen that game yet? Id like to ride a flying vehicle Grin

i am plasmaX3z

for the star wars games, i just go to games, and then search "star wars" and then choose from the star wars games there
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:03 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote:

i am plasmaX3z

for the star wars games, i just go to games, and then search "star wars" and then choose from the star wars games there

Thanks dude, I'll add you.
ROBLOX is a really fun game for kids. My favourite game would have to be BLOX Mining Co. ROBLOXium FTW
I use to play this. Then there was Minecraft.
i'm venomhydra, my twin is mudorios. we are both HRs in the Beyblade Roblox group "WBBA!"
I have an interesting story. The WBBA! Group's leader was inactive for 3 plus years, and after 5 years of being in the group, I was elected president of the WBBA! Unfortunately, 2 years later, the group's creator left one last post leaving flyerfang in charge! But, if you haven't guessed already, my username is mudorios and I WAS in charge of the most popular beyblading group on roblox. PEACE OUT!