Official BEYBLADE: Evolution Launch Banners (Only 4 made!)

Hey guys,

Spoonparty here from Rising Star Games. After an awesome game launch in New York City, we've just received our exclusive BEYBLADE: Evolution hanging banners back from the Nintendo World Store (pictured below). As beautiful as they are we've decided that it's only right we make them available to the fans!

The banners will be individually auctioned on eBay to anyone who wants to get their hands on one of these custom made 6ft x 9ft banners. Only four of these banners were ever made, two featuring Gingka and two featuring Ryuga.

We plan to do the auction in the next couple of weeks. I'll be using this thread to keep you posted and give you guys a heads up when the auctions are about to go live! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask away!

You can see more images of these banners at the event on our Facebook Page here: http://ow.ly/r0HvJ

If you'd like to find out more about BEYBLADE: Evolution for the Nintendo 3DS, visit: www.beybladethegame.com

Happy blading!
-Spoonparty
That's unbelievable...like I don't know what to say. I'm finally able to get the game this weekend and this would like be the perfect thing to celebrate getting this awesome game. How much are they going to be online anyways when they are up for purchase?
I'll be keeping a close eye on those auctions. I'm sure my boys would love one of those hanging in their room.
(Nov. 20, 2013  4:03 PM)Duive Wrote: That's unbelievable...like I don't know what to say. I'm finally able to get the game this weekend and this would like be the perfect thing to celebrate getting this awesome game. How much are they going to be online anyways when they are up for purchase?

It will be an auction format so you'll be bidding against your fellow Bladers Smile
I would love to have one beyblade evolution posterand I have over 100 beyblades so it is clear that im one of the bigest fans of beyblade

P.S.
i would be very sad if i did not get one so
[Image: pretty_please_cat-1.jpg]
(Nov. 19, 2014  9:46 PM)Szh34gcb Wrote: I would love to have one beyblade evolution posterand I have over 100 beyblades so it is clear that im one of the bigest fans of beyblade

P.S.
i would be very sad if i did not get one so
[Image: pretty_please_cat-1.jpg]

This topic is a year old... Please do not revive old auction threads as the owner is either not online anymore or the auction is over Smile