Not new to Beyblade, but new to many aspects

Hi, everyone!

As the title says, I'm not new to Beyblade, but I really have no idea what I'm doing in many respects. I had a bunch of Beyblades when I was younger - back when the only metal part was the weight ring, but somehow those got given away. Needless to say, I was very disappointed to hear that.

Anyway, I have the hankering to get back into Beyblade, so here I am! I have a couple (total n00b, I'm sure) questions, but I'm gonna try to find the appropriate threads for those. I may or may not succeed though, so if there are any specific threads not listed in the welcome PM, I'd appreciate it if someone could point me to them.

Thanks!
Well, You're a tad bit late. MFB-Metal Fight Beyblade-is really close to ending. But you're also lucky. There is a new anime called Beyblade Zero G. Ask Kai-V for answers.
welcome to the WBO. What beyblades do you have? If you need combo help Build me a combo #2 is a good place to go. Or message me. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and ill answer them for you.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile