Northern Virginia Tournaments

(Aug. 02, 2020  10:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Friedpasta and you couldn't use an existing Northern Virginia tournament thread for this Why Exactly?

I'm going to move this thread for you. Please don't do that again.

Aight, my bad. didn't realize that I should've post this in this thread

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:12 AM)Friedpasta Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2020  10:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Friedpasta and you couldn't use an existing Northern Virginia tournament thread for this Why Exactly?

I'm going to move this thread for you. Please don't do that again.

Aight, my bad. didn't realize that I should've posted this in this thread
I would like to host a tournament in Northern Virginia for my son's 9th birthday at the end of October or the beginning of November. He loves loves Beyblading! Anyone interested in attending?
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)KingMichael Wrote: I would like to host a tournament in Northern Virginia for my son's 9th birthday at the end of October or the beginning of November.  He loves loves Beyblading! Anyone interested in attending?

First you have to become an organizer
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)KingMichael Wrote: I would like to host a tournament in Northern Virginia for my son's 9th birthday at the end of October or the beginning of November. He loves loves Beyblading! Anyone interested in attending?

I possibly would, where is it located
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)KingMichael Wrote: I would like to host a tournament in Northern Virginia for my son's 9th birthday at the end of October or the beginning of November.  He loves loves Beyblading! Anyone interested in attending?

Possibly. I just need to know the locations you had in mind.
Yeah, I’m interested.
I'd be interested depending on which part of NOVA
Hello there.

Planning hosting at Olney Park on the 17th of July using a HyperSphere format created by me. Anyone interested? And more importantly could anyone bring a white HyperSphere stadium?
Not sure when you’re thinking but I’d be willing to come up from RVA, schedule permitting!

——-

I definitely got the original thread posts and the latest post mixed up, sorry! Wouldn’t really be able to do Hypersphere
(Jun. 20, 2021  3:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hello there.

Planning hosting at Olney Park on the 17th of July using a HyperSphere format created by me. Anyone interested? And more importantly could anyone bring a white HyperSphere stadium?

Normally I would love to come… but I am on a family vacation at this time, and I don’t have many hyperspheres.
(Jun. 20, 2021  3:46 AM)Garishi Wrote: Not sure when you’re thinking but I’d be willing to come up from RVA, schedule permitting!

——-

I definitely got the original thread posts and the latest post mixed up, sorry! Wouldn’t really be able to do Hypersphere

(Jun. 20, 2021  1:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  3:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hello there.

Normally I would love to come… but I am on a family vacation at this time, and I don’t have many hyperspheres.
Thanks for responding, and no worries. Just hosting HyperSphere format to give the younger players a chance and also because funny format.

I have two stadiums confirmed, but I’d really like to have at least 3. Anyone else able to come with the Vertical Drop BeyStadium (White HyperSphere)?
Likely hosting at the Dolley Madison Library again next month, hoping to host on the 25th, and HyperSphere once again.

Just tell me if this works for you and/or if you’re able to bring the white HyperSphere stadium.
Wondering if y’all would go to a tournament in Fredrick. Most likely east 3rd street or bigger park
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:33 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Wondering if y’all would go to a tournament in Fredrick. Most likely east 3rd street or bigger park

It's about an hour 42 minutes away, that's within my tolerance range of travel for a tournament. I'd probably go.

Also CB I'd be up for more Hypersphere, but have no hypersphere stadiums.
(Aug. 31, 2021  11:54 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:33 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Wondering if y’all would go to a tournament in Fredrick. Most likely east 3rd street or bigger park

It's about an hour 42 minutes away, that's within my tolerance range of travel for a tournament. I'd probably go.

Also CB I'd be up for more Hypersphere, but have no hypersphere stadiums.

Less go. I have a bunch of friends from elementary school that would come so if I eventually make one expect some lesser combos
My newest tournament has changed locations
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-DB-The-...us--101763
Come battle!
Idk if this discussion is still up but I'd be willing to take a day for it.