North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jun. 12, 2012  10:49 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Man, we have seven, we just need one more, and we can't seem to get it! Dang...

We got enough. We have 11 so far. Got some fresh meat coming. Axel wont be making it to this event. But we have enough. Going for approval tomorrow. Getting ready to send in funds etc tonight.
I' extremely pumped for maybe my first tournament!!!! I can't wait!
Bad news guys: me and smallfry might not be able to make it to this one. We had a death in the family and depending on what day the funeral is, we might be in WV this Saturday...
(Jun. 13, 2012  6:39 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I' extremely pumped for maybe my first tournament!!!! I can't wait!

We look forward to having you. Tournent should be approved soon. Had toget some small details worked out.
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:49 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Man, we have seven, we just need one more, and we can't seem to get it! Dang...

Im keeping your famil in my thoughts and prayers. Just let me know if you can come. If you new amythin on me.
sorry bout your loss bro.
When would be a good time for everyone for a Raleigh tournament? Im thinking sometime in July. 2nd week is what im thinking.
I think July 14th, Saturday, would be a good time. Raleigh was pretty beneficial Last Saturday, so maybe it might be the same then...
If there is another tournament in Raleigh, will it be at the same place as the tournament on the ninth?
(Jun. 14, 2012  7:42 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: If there is another tournament in Raleigh, will it be at the same place as the tournament on the ninth?

Yes it will be. The store really loved the turn out
(Jun. 14, 2012  7:00 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I think July 14th, Saturday, would be a good time. Raleigh was pretty beneficial Last Saturday, so maybe it might be the same then...

Would the 7th work
Put down as a maybe for the raleigh I have to see if my family is doing anything
(Jun. 14, 2012  7:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  7:00 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I think July 14th, Saturday, would be a good time. Raleigh was pretty beneficial Last Saturday, so maybe it might be the same then...

Would the 7th work

The 7th would work, yes...
Im good for the raleigh one
I'll ask if I can come to the one in Raleigh. Is it positive it will be on the 7th
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:06 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'll ask if I can come to the one in Raleigh. Is it positive it will be on the 7th

Not yet. I will be talking to Dudley as soon as he gets on FB.
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:06 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'll ask if I can come to the one in Raleigh. Is it positive it will be on the 7th

Thanks for all the help Dark. Cant wait for this(Hopefully will place again and beat you all)

(Jun. 15, 2012  2:47 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Thanks for all the help Dark. Cant wait for this(Hopefully will place again and beat you all)

Hope you can come. Good luck with that tho.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:47 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Not yet. I will be talking to Dudley as soon as he gets on FB.

Hope you can come. Good luck with that tho.
Don't worry I'll be able to beat you guys again. If I don't beat you guys in the tournament I will beat you all in the gauntlet
Thunder Dome Wrote:Don't worry I'll be able to beat you guys again. If I don't beat you guys in the tournament I will beat you all in the gauntlet

Yeah, okay then... Smug
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:30 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Don't worry I'll be able to beat you guys again. If I don't beat you guys in the tournament I will beat you all in the gauntlet

Over confidence leads to defeat.
(Jun. 15, 2012  9:35 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:30 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Don't worry I'll be able to beat you guys again. If I don't beat you guys in the tournament I will beat you all in the gauntlet

I know. That is my before game talk. I'm not over confident in tournaments.
Flash vs Flash seems to be all the rage in NC tournaments now.
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Flash vs Flash seems to be all the rage in NC tournaments now.

We started a trend hah
(Jun. 15, 2012  9:35 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Also I was really nervous in the final round in Raleigh.

Anyways, now it looks like NC can rest while we wait for July 7th to roll around...
I thought there was one June 30th?