North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Awesome!!!

Now after this event, we have Raleigh June 9th being worked on...
(May. 16, 2012  9:37 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Awesome!!!

Now after this event, we have Raleigh June 9th being worked on...

That will be up after AN. Who could make a Greenville event maybe end of june or so?
Dark have a good trip
(May. 17, 2012  2:05 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Dark have a good trip
Will you be able to make it to Day of Champions?
Sorry Hitsugiya I cant come. But I will probably come to the tournament in Raleigh. PM me if you want to know why I might not be able to come to the one in Raleigh
when will we be able to access the raleigh tournament
(May. 19, 2012  12:02 AM)woodman321 Wrote: when will we be able to access the raleigh tournament

It will be made available after Anime North/Crusade 2. Ill be back in NC on the 28th. So ill try to have it up around that time. But that tournament will happen.
Will anybody be selling 4d beyblades at the raleigh tournament
(May. 19, 2012  2:29 PM)woodman321 Wrote: Will anybody be selling 4d beyblades at the raleigh tournament

Tell me what you want. Pm me a list and ill give you an estimate .
Did anyone happen to pickup my stadiums last weeken? I can't find them.
(May. 20, 2012  11:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Did anyone happen to pickup my stadiums last weeken? I can't find them.
Are we still on for practice tomorrow? Because I can supply the stadium.

Edit: I just remembered that I was the last person to leave, aside from you. When I left I remember that they were still on the tables, so no one picked them up, unless it was me.

PS: It wasn't me.
(May. 20, 2012  11:56 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  11:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Did anyone happen to pickup my stadiums last weeken? I can't find them.

Where? Tier zero will be closed. Tuesday wiuld be better for me.
(May. 20, 2012  11:58 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  11:56 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Where? Tier zero will be closed. Tuesday wiuld be better for me.
So it's still on for Tuesday then? We both need some practice in for BeyDay.
(May. 21, 2012  12:28 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: So it's still on for Tuesday then? We both need some practice in for BeyDay.

Where do you wanna meet up? Im hoping my Saramandas come in the mail tomorrow. And I need to face Diablo BD145 RF
So i found my stadiums. I will be giving one to Hitsugiya. THe other i will be taking with me.
Once again Dark, Bick butt at AN.
I'll be An this weekend. I'll be sein kei on Thursday And practicing with zero g tonight
Justfir everyone in nc:
If you wanna trade in your credit for beyblades etc pm Kai v and I'll pick it up for you at crusade.
I might make it June 9 because my dad said I might be able to since my birthday is in 2 days after.
I cant make it unless there is one in Lexington...Unhappy
I think our library wouldn't mind
It might not be a common occurence, because it's quite a distance from Goldsboro, but we might be doing one in Greensboro later on in the year...
(May. 25, 2012  4:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: It might not be a common occurence, because it's quite a distance from Goldsboro, but we might be doing one in Greensboro later on in the year...

You are correct. Lexington is a distance.

On a sidwnote i got your wing pegasus
(May. 25, 2012  7:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  4:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: It might not be a common occurence, because it's quite a distance from Goldsboro, but we might be doing one in Greensboro later on in the year...

Yay! When you get back down here, we can meet up and you can give it to me...
(May. 25, 2012  8:00 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  7:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Yay! When you get back down here, we can meet up and you can give it to me...

Just let me know when your free. I get back Monday night.
Maybe next Saturday, June 2nd at Tier Zer0? I need to do some practice with it, and you have the most test-worthy parts...