North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Apr. 29, 2012  2:24 AM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: ...yeah man . plus I am now going to be in major cities beacause my family is akin a bunch of vacays...in ny for 2 weeks. then georgia then maryland. ill represent north carolina tho...tho technically im from conneticut

Good luck in other city events. NC is gonna be representing here soon Smile
So May 12th is our next target?
(Apr. 29, 2012  11:22 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So May 12th is our next target?

That is the plan. I might try for one next weekend. Just depending.
Well, you can confirm me and smallfry for any that happen. I will check with EL7 every time...
I need to find out more about the May 26th tournament. I know it is in Goldsboro, at Tier Zero Gaming, like always, but what time will it start?
Does anyone know of any tournaments near baltimore? im new to the wbo and I was wondering if there was any near baltimore. Thanks
(Apr. 29, 2012  4:46 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I need to find out more about the May 26th tournament. I know it is in Goldsboro, at Tier Zero Gaming, like always, but what time will it start?

If it happens it will have to happen in the 27th. There is a mtg tourney that day
(Apr. 29, 2012  4:46 PM)Nanoblast10 Wrote: Does anyone know of any tournaments near baltimore? im new to the wbo and I was wondering if there was any near baltimore. Thanks

Silver springs Maryland. This is the wrong thread to be asking. Pm me if you have questions
(Apr. 29, 2012  5:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  4:46 PM)Nanoblast10 Wrote: Does anyone know of any tournaments near baltimore? im new to the wbo and I was wondering if there was any near baltimore. Thanks

Silver springs Maryland. This is the wrong thread to be asking. Pm me if you have questions

Yeah. There are several threads for Maryland. Search for them next time...
Just throwing an idea out there. Week before AN Va is having a tourney. If i dont host that weekend would anyone wanna ride up there?
I think bladers in NC should do tournaments besides the ones in goldsboro.
Does anyone else agree.
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:25 PM)Keel Wrote: I think bladers in NC should do tournaments besides the ones in goldsboro.
Does anyone else agree.

I agree completely. But getting enough people outside of Goldsboro is hard. Kinston had a good turnout. Greensboro made the minimum. And 3 of them were from New York and 1 was a parent who played so we had enough. Greenville had 24 people. So where would be good? Im more then willing to do them out side of Goldsboro. But I need help from others. Everyone complains they dont have any events in there area. If someone is willing to step up and help i can do more events.
I checked on the map and in NC there are some bladers in the Raleigh, Durham area. There are also some not on the map I think.
That map hasn't been updated for quite a while now, and it really doesn't work right now, so you can't go off of the map...
There still is some bladers out there who want to battle because I know
Well, unless they have WBO accounts, that won't do anyone justice.
I know some who do
Well, try to have them posting here for some... Unless you keep mentoning this, it's gonna be spam...
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:21 PM)Keel Wrote: I checked on the map and in NC there are some bladers in the Raleigh, Durham area. There are also some not on the map I think.

Map hasnt been updated in over a year.
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:47 PM)Keel Wrote: There still is some bladers out there who want to battle because I know

If you know get them on the site. You get enough people i would be more then willing to host. But if there isnt enough people there isnt much i can do.
(Apr. 30, 2012  12:49 AM)Keel Wrote: I know some who do

Get them on the site. If they arent up here there isnt anything i can do. What part of NC are you in?
(Apr. 30, 2012  1:18 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:21 PM)Keel Wrote: I checked on the map and in NC there are some bladers in the Raleigh, Durham area. There are also some not on the map I think.

Map hasnt been updated in over a year.
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:47 PM)Keel Wrote: There still is some bladers out there who want to battle because I know

If you know get them on the site. You get enough people i would be more then willing to host. But if there isnt enough people there isnt much i can do.
(Apr. 30, 2012  12:49 AM)Keel Wrote: I know some who do

Get them on the site. If they arent up here there isnt anything i can do. What part of NC are you in?
I know 3 and some more might join the WBO. I will ask them if they want to join. I hope they say yes so we can have a tournament. I live in NC of course and all my friends want a tournament to come because there is never ever tournaments near us.
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:25 PM)Keel Wrote: I think bladers in NC should do tournaments besides the ones in goldsboro.
Does anyone else agree.

Greenville had 24 people. So where would be good? Im more then willing to do them out side of Goldsboro.

If you mean Greenville SC, I could go there for a tournament.
But what time will the 27th start? 1-2 ish? I need to know so I can plan ahead of time.
(Apr. 30, 2012  10:19 PM)GM Phantom Wrote:
Does anyone else agree.

Greenville had 24 people. So where would be good? Im more then willing to do them out side of Goldsboro.

But what time will the 27th start? 1-2 ish? I need to know so I can plan ahead of time.
I edited this post.
they are talking about north carolina but i can do greenville and gaffney and gastonia

edit:beat by keel

(Apr. 30, 2012  10:33 PM)Keel Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Greenville had 24 people. So where would be good? Im more then willing to do them out side of Goldsboro.

This is a NC thread not a SC thread. All my friends live close to Raleigh and I live in Raleigh. Don't look for me or my friends please
one thing is its south carolina which is close to north carolina so he canraise interest in the north carolina thread. some of us live close to him or relatively close. if you dont, thats your problem. i dont even know what you are talking about,make your message a bit clearer.

Does anyone else agree.

Greenville NC. Greenville SC is 6 hours away from me. Not going there anytime soon.
(Apr. 30, 2012  10:16 PM)Keel Wrote: I know 3 and some more might join the WBO. I will ask them if they want to join. I hope they say yes so we can have a tournament. I live in NC of course and all my friends want a tournament to come because there is never ever tournaments near us.

Then get them to join. Saying you have so many ppl to join and they dont join doesnt help me out any at all. Just saying.
Im gonna say this to EVERYONE, instead of saying you want a tournament in your area, help me out. If your not doing anything to contribute to this other then arguing or spamming this doesnt help. So help me help you by getting ppl on this thread. Thank you. That is all
I will try and get my friend to join. If he does, he may come to the tournament too.
Also, I'm sorry for being impatient, but what time will the sign up/event start?
(May. 01, 2012  5:29 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I will try and get my friend to join. If he does, he may come to the tournament too.
Also, I'm sorry for being impatient, but what time will the sign up/event start?

Most tournaments will have registration start at 12:30 and tournament begins promptly at 145pm. But, realize other then the May12th event i havent got anything else planned for sure yet. speaking of, who could make it to a May 12th event? so far we have

1. Dark Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Epiclibra7
5. SmallFry