North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I would like to participate in the tournament on january 14th
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:07 AM)DragonFlameZ Wrote: I would like to participate in the tournament on january 14th

OK ill add you. Would you be interested in coming to Kinston tournament also?
at the tournament in goldsboro can i borrow someons MFH?
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:52 AM)blader9222 Wrote: at the tournament in goldsboro can i borrow someons MFH?

I should have an extra. You can borrow mine.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:52 AM)blader9222 Wrote: at the tournament in goldsboro can i borrow someons MFH?

I should have an extra. You can borrow mine.

thanks. what is everybody useing? im probaly going for stamina pahantom orion
These are my combos I will be using:

-Earth Gasher DF145WD
-Rock Gasher D125HFS
-Burn Leone DF145D
-Thermal Libra ED145SD
-Rock Orso 100D
-MF Gravity Destroyer D125RF
-Earth Aquario GB145WB
-Storm Aquario 100HF
-Basalt Bull 230CS

I'm not telling you which ones I am using and not using...
A little advice? Use these combos:

Event is almost approved. Now lets start talking Kinston. who can go?
I know for a fact that I won't be coming... I've gotta have time to recuperate from the epic HMS battles that will have taken place the previous day (that and my parents wouldn't want to drive another six+ hours in addition to the amount of time they drove the day before).
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:33 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I know for a fact that I won't be coming... I've gotta have time to recuperate from the epic HMS battles that will have taken place the previous day (that and my parents wouldn't want to drive another six+ hours in addition to the amount of time they drove the day before).

You do HMS? Nice, also this event is on a Saturday. Not Sunday. And maybe next time you can come.
Is the 22nd not a Sunday...?
(Dec. 30, 2011  7:08 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Is the 22nd not a Sunday...?

The 22nd is not going to be the Goldsboro TOurnament. The 14th is Goldsboro. the 22nd is Kinston.
I was referring to Kinston as it was the last thing that you mentioned. You know where I stand on Goldsboro.
Come to think of it, I probably should've quoted you, my bad xD.
(Dec. 30, 2011  7:20 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I was referring to Kinston as it was the last thing that you mentioned. You know where I stand on Goldsboro.
Come to think of it, I probably should've quoted you, my bad xD.

So i can confirm you for Kinston? And i know "Where you stand" for Goldsboro. We all know you cant comeTongue_out
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:33 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I know for a fact that I won't be coming *... I've gotta have time to recuperate from the epic HMS battles that will have taken place the previous day (that and my parents wouldn't want to drive another six+ hours in addition to the amount of time they drove the day before).

*= Insert "To Kinston"

No, I actually won't be going to that tournament.
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:02 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:33 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I know for a fact that I won't be coming *... I've gotta have time to recuperate from the epic HMS battles that will have taken place the previous day (that and my parents wouldn't want to drive another six+ hours in addition to the amount of time they drove the day before).

*= Insert "To Kinston"

No, I actually won't be going to that tournament.

So i can confirm you for Kinston. But not for Goldsboro? Ok
No, I mean "I'm really not going to that event."

Seriously, I'm not.
(Dec. 30, 2011  8:32 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: No, I mean "I'm really not going to that event."

Seriously, I'm not.

OK, wish you were. Maybe you can make it to Kinston?
That's what I've been saying! I'm not going to the Kinston tournament.

Sweet jebeefus, man!
OK so we got Goldsboro approved. SO lets get Kinston approved. SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead and confirm me and smallfry for Kinston. We will let you know if our plans change...
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Go ahead and confirm me and smallfry for Kinston. We will let you know if our plans change...

OK i added both of you. Can you ask epiclibra7 if he will come?
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Go ahead and confirm me and smallfry for Kinston. We will let you know if our plans change...

I will ask and see if he will come. He might not have a final decision until after the Goldsboro tournament...
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I will ask and see if he will come. He might not have a final decision until after the Goldsboro tournament...

OK just let me know.

Also if i started selling TT and SonoKong Products who would be interested in buying?
I would depending on which products you get.