North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Dec. 24, 2011  2:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Confirm smallfry. He's in...this time. He's not sure about Kinston yet...

Ok i added him. Lets try to get this approved by Sunday.
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Confirm smallfry. He's in...this time. He's not sure about Kinston yet...

Good news guys Blader Jam 2.0 is 6th on the Beypoint processing list.
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Finally. Can G1998 come to this event?
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok i added him. Lets try to get this approved by Sunday.

I'm pulling off an all nighter tomorrow to play games with him, I'll ask him then.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:30 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Good news guys Blader Jam 2.0 is 6th on the Beypoint processing list.

I'm pulling off an all nighter tomorrow to play games with him, I'll ask him then.

Ok man. Im trying to get this approved by Sunday. Thats the goal.
I haven't got a reply from EL7.

Anyway, I just got a Hasbro Flame Byxis, a TAKARA TOMY Flame Byxis (Repeat, TAKARA TOMY. I'M NOT LYING), and a rare one I've never seen; Gravity Destroyer 130F. Yes, it does as a matter of fact have a 130. Just got em all while opening presents in WV. I'm hoping to get more when I come back to NC.
BTW Dark, you can confirm EpicLibra7. He'll warn ya if something comes up.
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:58 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: BTW Dark, you can confirm EpicLibra7. He'll warn ya if something comes up.

Ok ill confirm him. And i want your 130 track if your trading it.
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:58 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: BTW Dark, you can confirm EpicLibra7. He'll warn ya if something comes up.

No, I'm not trading it, but if I feel like it, I might let you see it and use it if you want.
i might come. it will give me time to practice with phantom orion. Smile

I'll trade you mine if I can make it, but FYI, it has Dragoon G stickers underneath of it.
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:11 PM)blader9222 Wrote: i might come. it will give me time to practice with phantom orion. Smile

OK ill put you on the maybe list.
(Dec. 26, 2011  10:01 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

I'll trade you mine if I can make it, but FYI, it has Dragoon G stickers underneath of it.

I dont need it. Just would be nice to have.
Also I talk to the store in Kinston and they are interested in holding a tournament on January 22nd. Which is a Sunday. it will be along with there Pokemon League.
Sweet. Looks like I can look forward to 2 January tournaments! I've been Practicing, and since EL7 has an Orion, I've been experimenting with ways to KO it. Orion users be warned. Tongue_out_wink XD
(Dec. 27, 2011  3:41 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Sweet. Looks like I can look forward to 2 January tournaments! I've been Practicing, and since EL7 has an Orion, I've been experimenting with ways to KO it. Orion users be warned. Tongue_out_wink XD

Ill get this thread organized tomorrow and more info. out. And just saying Orion can easily be KOd.
I know Orion can be easily KO'ed, but I was wanting to find more interesting ways to beat it. I'm trying to prove to EL7 that I am better than him.
I will get back to you if I am able to be confirmed for Kinston. I will also check with smallfry and EL7 and see if they can go.
Can i confirm anyone else for either of these tournaments? I wanted to get these tournaments approved before i go back to work
confirm me for the one in goldsboro
(Dec. 29, 2011  9:55 PM)blader9222 Wrote: confirm me for the one in goldsboro

Ok will do.
I can make it Wink.
Now I have a toolbox and 9 progressively stronger beys for the tournament. I'm still waiting to see if I'm able to go to Kinston.....
(Dec. 30, 2011  12:49 AM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote: I can make it Wink.

Which one are you going to? Goldsboro, Kinston or both?
I meant Goldsboro, sorry Smile.
(Dec. 30, 2011  1:02 AM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote: I meant Goldsboro, sorry Smile.

YAY! Now it can be proposed, and I get to see a new beyblader at my 3rd tournament. Joyful_2 Tongue_out_wink