North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Of course its gonna come down to us again. Or at least we will be in top 4. Im not sure if im gonna play tho. Depends on stuff.
ALSO an update on the Game Summit. Im going to have to get a sponsor for it. So im currently in the process of inquiring to Hasbro and Toywiz. Im emailing Toywiz and Calling Hasbro tomorrow. Wish me luck
Hey EpicLibra7, if you need me to get my parents to come pick you up let me know.
(Dec. 05, 2011  12:59 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey EpicLibra7, if you need me to get my parents to come pick you up let me know.
Did you guys ride together last time?
Just giving you guys an update
1. ive submitted this tournament for approval
2. To get the Gaming expo we need sponsors. So im currently in talks with Hasbro, Toywiz, and the WBO. Any other suggestions for sponsors? Expo has the potential to be HUGE if we can book it right.
(Dec. 05, 2011  1:16 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  12:59 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey EpicLibra7, if you need me to get my parents to come pick you up let me know.
Did you guys ride together last time?
No. His mom might not be able to, and his dad does something on Sundays. Since he might not be able to get transportation to the tournament, I'm giving him a ride.
Ok update. This tournament has pretty much been approved. Also regarding the game smir I'm in talks with toywiz and the wbo about sponsoring it. I was gonna get hasbro to aponsor it but I felt that would be disrespectful to the wbo and everything beybrsd stood for.
That's really great and all but I thought you wanted nothing to do with them anymore because you were angry they messed up your order.
"I had a change of heart. Currently in talks with kai-v. She likes the idea. Im hoping she could help get Toywiz. I apologized to toywiz also for my actions.

Also its a professional decison to forgive them. Holding grudges does nothing but hurt someone in the long run."

-Dark
I had to admit i was wrong. Simple as that. I was out of line with Toywiz and i sent Bebs/Toywiz an apology.
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I had to admit i was wrong. Simple as that. I was out of line with Toywiz and i sent Bebs/Toywiz an apology.
Bebs? Who is that? So have you tried to confirm and make this event official yet?
(Dec. 08, 2011  3:10 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I had to admit i was wrong. Simple as that. I was out of line with Toywiz and i sent Bebs/Toywiz an apology.
Bebs? Who is that? So have you tried to confirm and make this event official yet?

Currently working on Game summit. And waiting for this months to be approved. Should be approved tomorrow. Also Tier Zero is interested in starting a beyblade league on Sundays.
(Dec. 08, 2011  5:18 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  3:10 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Currently working on Game summit. And waiting for this months to be approved. Should be approved tomorrow. Also Tier Zero is interested in starting a beyblade league on Sundays.
Cool, I'll text g1998man about it later. So the League would be kind of like a free-play meeting?

Are you still trying to decide the format were going to use?
(Dec. 08, 2011  5:23 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  5:18 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  3:10 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Bebs? Who is that? So have you tried to confirm and make this event official yet?

Cool, I'll text g1998man about it later. So the League would be kind of like a free-play meeting?

Are you still trying to decide the format were going to use?

Yes it would be free play and it's goin to be block round room. We were Doing it wrong. I learned and now it will run smoother.
So we were doing the tournaments wrong the whole time? Does that mean nothing counts now?Cute
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:32 AM)Ziro Wrote: So we were doing the tournaments wrong the whole time? Does that mean nothing counts now?Cute

It up to Kai v. I think they will tho.
i am confirming that i am going to the tournament. i remember what time it is and the place, but not the date. Can someone refresh me?
(Dec. 13, 2011  2:11 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: i am confirming that i am going to the tournament. i remember what time it is and the place, but not the date. Can someone refresh me?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Super-Sp...ember-18th please discuss the tournament in it's official thread from now on, the date is also there.
OK so Im off work for the next 10 days. YAY. So im now in the process of organizing our next event. Im gonna try to do 2 this month. What? Dark is gonna run 2? YES!!! Goldsboro and Kinston. So ill have more info this afternoon. Im going to tier zero to organize an event.
Ok so the plan is another tournament at Tier Zero on January 14th. Also im working on a Kinston tournament hopefully for either the 15th or 21st or 22nd.

Tier Zero said they are looking at getting in some TT products. And running regular tournaments and a Beyblade League.
Ok, so the next tournament is supposed to be January 14th. Great. I am hoping to get more beys and bring new combos to the next one. 4-5 is good, but I think I can get a winning record this time, considering I also defeated Ziro with Basalt Bull 230CS against his Phantom Orion.

BTW Ziro, that was a very good match buddy. Really fun. Wink
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ok, so the next tournament is supposed to be January 14th. Great. I am hoping to get more beys and bring new combos to the next one. 4-5 is good, but I think I can get a winning record this time, considering I also defeated Ziro with Basalt Bull 230CS against his Phantom Orion.

OK im adding you to the list on confirmed bladers. I hope we can get this approved by Monday.
Great googily moogily, a Beyblade League?! That and selling TT parts/beys would be so awesome that I might just have to move down to NC! (JK)
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ok, so the next tournament is supposed to be January 14th. Great. I am hoping to get more beys and bring new combos to the next one. 4-5 is good, but I think I can get a winning record this time, considering I also defeated Ziro with Basalt Bull 230CS against his Phantom Orion.

OK im adding you to the list on confirmed bladers. I hope we can get this approved by Monday.

I'm gonna see if mah bro smallfry wants to go too. He's recently been getting out of beyblade, so I'll ask him and let you know.
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:38 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I'm gonna see if mah bro smallfry wants to go too. He's recently been getting out of beyblade, so I'll ask him and let you know.

Ok i hope he wants to go. Im working on a Kinston tournament also.
Confirm smallfry. He's in...this time. He's not sure about Kinston yet...