North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I'm on my way to North Carolina and I'd be in NC by this weekend so I'm up for a tournament.
What time do we need to be at GT on the 18th?
We could do something at the park tomorrow. BUt I don't get off work until 1pm.

@Zqachbob Itll start at noon Ill be there at 11am. Thread will be up Sunday.
Even if we can't do a event I still think it would be cool to hang out at the park for a little, if anyone else is up for it I'll go down.
So are we doing something this weekend or not? Also Plastic/HMS Weekend? Currently wondering because we haven't said much about an upcoming event.
Sorry guys for being inactive!!! Work has been insane. We are at Game Theory this weekend. Also im down for doing something next weekend as well.
I'm up for Game Theory this weekend if we can get enough players.
Maybe I will be coming anyway good luck everyone and please put me as a maybe
I'm going.
(Jul. 16, 2015  8:47 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I'm going.

Sweet!!! event proposal is up. Im about to head to work. But someone will post for me!!!.
Anyone who is interested in coming to a tournament in Asheville, NC on September 12th(date open for suggestions) please reply or pm me.

I'm trying to feel out how many people we could potentially get. I already have 5 confirmed and a couple maybes.

Also I'm open to having a standard, limited, zero-g, or even burst event. so let me know what you all think.
(Jul. 19, 2015  3:14 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Anyone who is interested in coming to a tournament in Asheville, NC on September 12th(date open for suggestions) please reply or pm me.

I'm trying to feel out how many people we could potentially get. I already have 5 confirmed and a couple maybes.

Also I'm open to having a standard, limited, zero-g, or even burst event. so let me know what you all think.

I'm down as long as bacon is involved and a good view.
Here are some pictures that I took from the overlooks on the blue Ridge parkway. I plan for one of these to be our venue for asheville tournaments.
[Image: x7klz.jpg]
[Image: xee613.jpg]

Also. September 12? Anyone else interested?
It will probably be standard. I'll push it back to oct. 10th if more people can come then.
So Kickin Kiwi Staff is bugging me on Instagram, Facebook, and IRL asking for us to host another event. Anyone down?
I want beyblades and frozen yogurt. get us a date
I dont know I feel like we would get more people at Game Theory.
The answer is always C : all of the above. So, why not satisfy yourselves by simply hosting everywhere on different dates, hah ?

But first all, we need everything from the previous tournaments, Dark_Mousy ~
Hey since we didn't do HMS and Plastics day we should have plastic event when we do our next event.
Would anyone be up for a tournament soon? Stormscorpio1 and myself would be up for hosting one at Rolesville park in the near future.
Yeah it would most likely be a Standard event if that's cool with everyone.
(Aug. 18, 2015  6:54 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Would anyone be up for a tournament soon? Stormscorpio1 and myself would be up for hosting one at Rolesville park in the near future.

I should be able to make it as long as I have a month or so to ask off of work.

Has anyone else ordered any burst?
How soon do you guys want to start having official burst events?

Also, my event in asheville on October 11th is coming up. Gonna be standard, I'm getting burst beys for 1st-3rd.
And I have a zero-g stadium on the way so we could potentially do a zero-g or burst tournament(i'll share burst beys) afterwards if enough people are interested.
I haven't ordered any Burst yet, but I think that I'll order them soon once school starts back up.
I still think that it will end up being a while until we can start having official Burst events due to the fact that not very many people have Burst yet.
(Aug. 19, 2015  5:21 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I haven't ordered any Burst yet, but I think that I'll order them soon once school starts back up.
I still think that it will end up being a while until we can start having official Burst events due to the fact that not very many people have Burst yet.

Cool, they're on amazon prime now so quickly attainable for anyone with that.

I was thinking that sometime after Christmas would probably be a good time to have the first ranked burst event. I'm honestly down to share my bursts if anyone doesn't have any by then and wants to come.