North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jan. 30, 2014  12:22 AM)Kyomora Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  11:48 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: No launchers, but plenty of Faces and Bottoms. Smile

Everything's new in the box, though. I don't have any individual parts for sale.

Still tempted because, I have been wanting to get a divine wheel and I do need to replace some face bolts and tips.

I've got a brand new Divine Crown TR145D for $8 if you're interested.

But I won't be at this tournament. I'll most definitely forms to the next one though.
Put me as a very very strong maybe.
I'm also a maybe. A definite maybe.
For February? I should be able to make it...
(Jan. 30, 2014  2:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So my intended date is the 22nd. Who can make it?

I was just talking to Jblader111 and he said he could come to a NC tournament on the 22nd.
Op has been drastically updated. Thanks to the artist formally know as THE TheBlackDragon for the OP.
Wow the OP looks so much cleaner and looks better. You can put me as a strong maybe, I gotta check if we have anything going on that day.
THe date may change to the 29th. Gotta talk to Abe again.
(Feb. 09, 2014  3:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: THe date may change to the 29th. Gotta talk to Abe again.

HOORAY!!

Joyful_3

FYI, this year ain't a leap year, so we're actually talking March 1st.
He woulda said 30th if it was the 23rd. XD

I should be able to make it to this one, but I wanted to let everybody know, that I may be going on a hiatus due to tennis and college homework, so just expect me to be questionable for everything...
Noooooo!

C'mon, you guys can wait another week! You wouldn't want to have a tournament without me, right?

LOL, hope you have fun.

(Feb. 11, 2014  5:17 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Noooooo!

C'mon, you guys can wait another week! You wouldn't want to have a tournament without me, right?

LOL, hope you have fun.

Yeah man where all gonna let Adam stomp all over us jist so he can pass you.
Anyway Dark you can go ahead and put me as confirmed if its on the 22nd but on whatever the other day is then still keep me as a maybe.
Fingers still crossed something crazy happens and it's rescheduled into the 29th!!

XD

EDIT: Something crazy happened! Put me down as a maybe. Wink
confirm me for the march 1
C'mon guys, am I gonna have to write this proposal myself? 'Cause if I have to I'd like to get started.

Serious
DOUBLE POST!

OK guys, the tournament has been rescheduled to March 1st, so... we need a head count!

Confirm/unconfirm as quickly as possible so we can get an idea of how many players we need!

Confirmed:

TheBlackDragon
Dark_Mousy
TigeroftheWest
Blader light
Blader hope
Pegasesunite

Unconfirmed:
confirm bladerlight for the march 1
and also confirm pegasesunite
and bladerhope
As far as march first goes i can pretty much confirm that i will not be able to come.
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:07 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: As far as march first goes i can pretty much confirm that i will not be able to come.

Darn it...

Anybody else? We need 8 people!
We have a tournament next weekend. But I wanna do another in March. Would anyone be able to make it on the 22nd? I need to know in advance so i get time off from work for it.
FINALLY.

Someone posted here. I was worried I would have to double post...

I'm a very strong maybe. We have an ultimate frisbee thing that day for a group we're in, but my mom said I could probably skip it.

On another note, is there ANYONE who could make it the 1st? We're only at 6 people... we need 2 more.