North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So does anybody have any friends who like beyblade and would come to BeyDays? That would be cool to have some newcomers and the event isn't big right now. Also I believe 3 stadiums will do, but just in case this event gets bigger does anyone else who's coming have a BB-10 attack stadium?
I can come but I need details here I am just seeing randomness of tournaments being held?!

hey i cannot come to the tournament because i am young maybe for november we could introduce a tournament in the uk or england maybe?
(May. 08, 2013  10:25 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(May. 08, 2013  10:19 PM)Orion 30 Wrote: May 25th and 26th my 6 year old and myself will be there but she has been practicing a lot and is pretty good. Her three best are crazy wicked
Okay. Will you be participating your self? Also does it matter which day it's on? Because it will only be one or the other not both dates.
Yes i will be battling my daughter may want to as well. Her bey is Tempo an hells kerbecs.
The 25th is good just let me know witch day

We should talk about bey tournaments in Charlotte NC as well.
(May. 10, 2013  8:11 AM)Ghutain Wrote: I can come but I need details here I am just seeing randomness of tournaments being held?!

hey i cannot come to the tournament because i am young maybe for november we could introduce a tournament in the uk or england maybe?

You are in the North America section, what were you expecting ? Go in the Europe section ... There are a lot of tournaments in London, you do not have to worry about there being some in the future ...
Big news. BeyDays is now officially on May 25th. I need to know who can come ASAP. Heres the list so far
1. Thunder Dome
2. BladerLight
3. PegasesUnite
4. Siliva
5. Orion 30
6. Orion 30's daughter (Can you make her an account. She'll need one)
Maybes
1.theblackdragon
2.TigerOftheWest
3.Defstamina88
So there is absolutely no way that it could be moved to Sunday? Unhappy
As Dark stated at the tournament. We would lose more people than we would get.
(Apr. 26, 2013  12:25 AM)Siliva Wrote: I've got one. But I'm a little concerned that it would get stolen. ):

People should just keep their stuff close so they won't lose it. It's like stealing an elephant from the zoo without being noticed.
i might be able to come on the 25th depending on if im busy or not
(May. 14, 2013  2:29 AM)jglu11 Wrote: i might be able to come on the 25th depending on if im busy or not

You should go. It will be more then worth it.
ok ill see if its ok with my parents
ANY TAKERS!

PLAY TO CRUSH

VIRGINIA BEACH TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm Please note time change

Date: 6/8/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees to be determined if any
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. WBO fees will apply to both events.
Well BeyDays have come and gone. StormScorpio won BR. Now its time for another tourney. Im thinking about 3-4 weeks from now in Raleigh. And in Mid June Maybe early July, Goldsboro. THoughts?
I'm good with the Raleigh but as for Goldsburo not so sure
(May. 27, 2013  4:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well BeyDays have come and gone. StormScorpio won BR. Now its time for another tourney. Im thinking about 3-4 weeks from now in Raleigh. And in Mid June Maybe early July, Goldsboro. THoughts?

I could do golsboro or raleigh, but raleigh would defenitely be prefered... my dad says he likes driving, so I don't think he would have much of a problem with it. I couldn't come if it was longer than 4 weeks, 'cause I'll be on vacation. Smile
Don't know how committed anybody would be for Goldsboro. We haven't had a good tournament there in months.

I'm fully okay for Raleigh.
(May. 27, 2013  6:53 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Don't know how committed anybody would be for Goldsboro. We haven't had a good tournament there in months.

I'm fully okay for Raleigh.

if we do Goldsboro I would post it far in advance to get a decent crowd.
(May. 27, 2013  4:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well BeyDays have come and gone. StormScorpio won BR. Now its time for another tourney. Im thinking about 3-4 weeks from now in Raleigh. And in Mid June Maybe early July, Goldsboro. THoughts?
I can most likely come to the Raleigh event.
(Jun. 06, 2013  4:28 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Any info on the next event? Smile

Ill have info tonight. Just be patient
(Jun. 06, 2013  5:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  4:28 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Any info on the next event? Smile

Ill have info tonight. Just be patient

OK.. Sorry... Tongue_out
June 22nd at GT. Details to follow tonight after i get home from Church.
It doesn't appear that I have anything to do that day so confirm me.
NOOOOOOO!! I have to go to MA for family camp that morning. Unhappy Not that that's bad, just the fact that it's in the middle of an event. I was hoping for the 15th or 16th... Oh well! Hope someone I know wins! Smile