North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

If anyone from North Carolina wants to ride with me to Richmond tomorrow let me know ASAP. I have a few seats opened.
Can't wait for the next tourney. BR qualifier was awesome! Smile
Next event will be at Game Theory on May 11th 2013. This event will be to prepare us for BeyDay. This will be Zero G. Beyday will more then likely be on May 26th at GT. I will stop by, but I have no intent of hosting or playing that day.
Put me as a maybe for the 11th.
I'm in for the 11th...
(Apr. 21, 2013  2:23 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I'm in for the 11th...

Id like you and Thunder Dome to co host with me. So you guys can do it for BeyDay.
Do you know what time it will be? If it started at around 11:00, we could stay for 3 and a half hours. Considering that today was 4 hours long, it might not end before we left. Then again, today we had to have like 3 sets of finals. Tongue_out We would probably have to leave at 2:30 if we came. If I could get a ride with someone, My dad could drive me there and I could get a ride back, then I could come for sure. Put Tigerofthewest and I as maybes for the 11th. Smile
the tournament was awesome im glad so many people came i feel bad for the kid whos beys were stolen though...
Registration would begin at 11am and tourney would start at 12 sharp.

For Beydays who would like it to be BB10? Im not sure how many Zero G stadiums you guys would have. So we need to figure this out soon.
BB10!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! Then I could use The Black Dragon... Tongue_out
(Apr. 22, 2013  1:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Registration would begin at 11am and tourney would start at 12 sharp.

For Beydays who would like it to be BB10? Im not sure how many Zero G stadiums you guys would have. So we need to figure this out soon.
We could do both (2 tournaments). I have a BB-10 and a Zero G stadium. We would have more bb-10s (Because many more people have them and would probably be willing to bring them), but matches take longer. While in Zero G we could have less Zero G stadiums, but it will still be about the same amount of time because it's Zero G. If you need more Zero G stadiums I could possibly buy one more. I personally like Zero G better, but I guess this would be something to discuss with Defstamina88 to since me and him are co-hosting.
If my friend comes, we could bring 2 BB10s and 2 zero Gs. Smile
I really don't care what format we use. I can't bring any stadiums, though.
(Apr. 23, 2013  5:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: TBH i think Bb10 would be best
If that's what you think I guess we should do bb-10. Kinda hoping Zero g, but at least May 11th will be Zero G.
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:27 AM)Uzuma Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2013  5:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: TBH i think Bb10 would be best
If that's what you think I guess we should do bb-10. Kinda hoping Zero g, but at least May 11th will be Zero G.

May 11th is Zero G. We just dont have enough Zero G stadiums for a tournament if SS1 and I wont be here.
Although BeyDays is a month away who could potentially bring a BB-10? I kinda want to know about how many will be there.
I've got one. But I'm a little concerned that it would get stolen. ):
Do big stadiums really get stolen these days ? I only heard of one being stolen at a busy New York tournament over two years ago.
(Apr. 26, 2013  12:25 AM)Siliva Wrote: I've got one. But I'm a little concerned that it would get stolen. ):
It's hard to see it get stolen at a tournament unless it is huge. I don't think BeyDays will be that big. It's your choice though.
(Apr. 26, 2013  12:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do big stadiums really get stolen these days ? I only heard of one being stolen at a busy New York tournament over two years ago.

We had a stadium stolen at Colosseum.
I can't believe... well I guess I can believe sort of, but I really don't want to believe someone would do that.
The blackdragon, Tigerofthewest and I can come on the 26th for sure! We can bring 2 BB-10's. Smile Put us down as confirmed.
I'm starting the list for stadiums and attendees for BeyDay on May 26th @ Game Theory

Attendance
1.Defstamina88
2.Thunder Dome
3. Blader light
4. theblackdragon
5. TigerOfTheWest
6. PegasesUnite
Maybes
1. Dark_Mousy
Stadiums: 3
If you can come or bring a stadium I'll put you on the list.