North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Sounds good to me. If it's in Raleigh I'll probably come. Don't confirm until a official date though.
Hey guys, I'm having a tournament on MArch 10th check out the Virginia thread. I'd love to have you guys make it. Great venue and the competition should be pretty good as well.

@ Thunder Dome - You sir are of great character. Sending Bazooka his lost parts you found at the colleseum was a class act. you and the entire NC community need to be commended! My gratitude for this unselfish act.
Ill be postimg the next tournament info this weekend. Im coming back from break today or tomorrow.
I'm planning to go to the Richmond tournament on, 3/10.
Awesome news Primus. We look forward to seeing you there!

(Feb. 11, 2013  12:02 AM)Primus Wrote: I'm planning to go to the Richmond tournament on, 3/10.
(Feb. 15, 2013  12:19 PM)death killer Wrote: Any tournaments in April

They will be announced this weekend. I have a few in the works. Just been taking a tourney break since Colosseum.
Chocked_2is there going to be one in Raleigh soon I live near that area and I was wanting to know when the date would be
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:20 PM)jglu11 Wrote: Chocked_2is there going to be one in Raleigh soon I live near that area and I was wanting to know when the date would be

Actually Im in the process of planning it. Would April 2nd or 9th work for everyone?
I would be okay with an April tournament. The parents are just glad we're taking a long break. They're tired of driving me out to Raleigh every month...
April would be okay with me. I may or may not have a project due around then, but I'll work around it.
April would also work for me. Gives me enough time to buy a few things. Also to take a break from tournaments
Hey Dark Mousey! I'm new on the WBO, and I would like to be in an official tournament. My parents said I can do just about any time in early April, If you were planning one. I asked about tournaments in NC and Scout25 sent me to this thread. Smile
(Feb. 23, 2013  4:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:20 PM)jglu11 Wrote: Chocked_2is there going to be one in Raleigh soon I live near that area and I was wanting to know when the date would be

Actually Im in the process of planning it. Would April 2nd or 9th work for everyone?

im not really sure but ill check to make sure with my parents I live nearby and was wondering where it would be at

oh Dark do you do these tournaments at GameTheory? Joyful_2
Game Theory is the Raleigh location for tournaments in NC.
Dark would you be selling things there like string launchers??

also I was wondering if it could be on the weekend because i have school both days..... q.q
Me too, weekend would be better 'cause my dad has to work on tuesdays, so even if it is after school he probably won't be able to take me.
(Feb. 28, 2013  10:26 PM)jglu11 Wrote: Dark would you be selling things there like string launchers??

also I was wondering if it could be on the weekend because i have school both days..... q.q

Tournaments are on weekends because i work durimg the qeek.

(Mar. 01, 2013  2:42 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Me too, weekend would be better 'cause my dad has to work on tuesdays, so even if it is after school he probably won't be able to take me.

I will announce a few NC events this weekend. Plus info on Beydays.
Dark are you going to have a little store there because my string launcher broke while I was launching a bey now it wont wind back up again Crying
Next NC event will be at Game Theory on March 30th 2013. It will be zero g amd bb10.
Confirm me for both. So will we do both events at the same time (Blitz did this in a recent tournament) or do one after the other?
Edit: Dark is there any way you can get an earlier date? I can come but I'm assuming a lot of people will be traveling the day before Easter and we will have low attendance. Thats what happened with the tournament near Thanksgiving in 2012.
can we use the metal masters/fury beyblades??
Yes you can. You can use any Beyblades from PHWS (2008)-Now. PM me for any more questions like.
Date is going to change. I forgot I had a pre commitment at church that day. It's looking like the 23rd now.
put me as a definite maybe