North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So Im finally back from Atlanta. Next event will be July 19Th at Game Theory. It will be Plastics and limited. Also August 16th will be our August event at Game Theory. Op will be updated after work tonight.
Could any of you guys come down to Sterling for The BeyBrawl 2.0 in August with some pretty awesome prizes such as Libra and Omega Dragonis. We are having Limited and Standard. Of course this will most likely be the first weekend of August therefor not interfering with your GT tourney.
confirm me for plastics
After plastics I'm all for trying to get an event at Durant park again, I really enjoyed the venue there and hope that we can have more events there.
(Jul. 05, 2014  5:03 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: After plastics I'm all for trying to get an event at Durant park again, I really enjoyed the venue there and hope that we can have more events there.
Yeah I think it was a really nice venue. I wouldn't mind hosting again there soon. Possibly early August before our event at GT. I'll try to pick a date tomorrow if people want to do another event there.
(Jul. 05, 2014  5:33 AM)Kuroyukihime Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  5:03 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: After plastics I'm all for trying to get an event at Durant park again, I really enjoyed the venue there and hope that we can have more events there.
Yeah I think it was a really nice venue. I wouldn't mind hosting again there soon. Possibly early August before our event at GT. I'll try to pick a date tomorrow if people want to do another event there.

Yes that would be great I hope it can happen and that it does not rain.
Totally new to the Beyblade thing and im still learning on my own, just got some today because i used to play casual with my friend. I came across this thread because I didn't want to sit here with beyblades and have noone to use them with lol So I might be interested in tournament style when i get a firmer grasp on the whole limited format and stuff like that.
North Carolina has tons of tournaments all the time, and is even one of the most competitive Beyblade scenes on the WBO.

Read this if you want to learn more about Limited Format: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Q-A-Thread
(Jul. 16, 2014  10:31 PM)HMV Wrote: Totally new to the Beyblade thing and im still learning on my own, just got some today because i used to play casual with my friend. I came across this thread because I didn't want to sit here with beyblades and have noone to use them with lol So I might be interested in tournament style when i get a firmer grasp on the whole limited format and stuff like that.
We actually have an event happening this weekend if you want to attend. Here's a link
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Return-O...NC-7-19-14
Hope you can attend!
We would definitely love to have you at the next event.
Dark you can confirm me for the GT event in August (its the 16th right?). Lets try to get this event up fast so hopefully we have more than our last few events.
(Jul. 21, 2014  3:36 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Dark you can confirm me for the GT event in August (its the 16th right?). Lets try to get this event up fast so hopefully we have more than our last few events.

Working on the proposal after work.
August 16th?

Maybe me.

Can we try holding two formats? Like, Standard and Limited?
(Jul. 21, 2014  7:08 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: August 16th?

Maybe me.

Can we try holding two formats? Like, Standard and Limited?

Zero G and something else is more plausible. Plastics return in September!!!
ZRG and Limited?

Fingers crossed we get a miracle and F230's banned before then.
I think one format is good enough for me. Dad hated me afterwards, but yeah, stanndard or zero g would be fine for me
OK, change my status from Maybe to confirmed.

And throw TigeroftheWest in there, too.
(Jul. 22, 2014  6:27 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: OK, change my status from Maybe to confirmed.

And throw TigeroftheWest in there, too.

Will do. Thread whould be up by tomorrow. Aiming for tonight if i get home in time.
I would very much enjoy it if we did not do limited I can almost guarantee I will not attend limited. My vote is for Zero-G seeing as we have not done it since March 1st. I also have a request of the event being at Durant park I loved the venue there.
I agree with Storm that we shouldn't do limited. I think Zero G and Standard would be good if we are doing two tournaments.

Stormscorpio1
Seeing as Dark already has it confirmed with GT that we are doing an event that day (I believe that is what he said) maybe we could do an event at Durant Park earlier or later that month. I'll have to check what I'm doing on certain dates, but I wouldn't mind hosting before we have to go back to school. I can probably find out when I'm free to host later this week.
Ugh. Unconfirm me.

Gotta help my grandparents unload their truck. What are the odds the two would land on the same day, LOL.

Could we move the tournament date to, say, the 9th? I would really appreciate it. I'm getting behind in the rankings missing so many events. :\

I could host it, actually. Collin, would you come and bring my BB-10 stadium to Durant Park on the 9th if I organized an event?

EDIT: Can't do the ninth. Darn it. Can't do the 16th or the 23rd either. :\
I would prefer the 23rd, make it a 2nd b-day bash for me. Cute
confirm me for the 16 if you change it i will still come
Hey guys, just proposed an event for August 30th. We'll be at Durant Park.

Confirmed:

TheBlackDragon
Thunder Dome
Blader Light
TigeroftheWest

Unconfirmed:

FlashFireblaze
Samurai tite
i might go