North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

My god, guys, you're cranking em out like crazy with me gone, huh?
Well considering Im actually off next Saturday and GT is free why not hah??
Tiger can't make it next weekend. Unhappy He's got a basketball game.

But you can confirm me if we're having it!
I'll be selling a ton of stuff. I don't have patience to list it all right now, but it's all really good (I'll have Divine Crown TR145D new in the box for 8 bucks, along with a bunch of other competitive stuff below retail price!).
Sorry for the double post everybody, but if you click the link in my signature, you can get to the thread for Raleigh-Revival! Confirm if you can! We need as many people as possible. Smile
(Jan. 24, 2014  5:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So when is everyone ready for another event?
I'd like one in late February so we can get a decent amount of people and not have 8 players like we had in the event before revival. We were rushing the tournaments a lot and I'm assuming that's why we didn't have many at those events because we did a tournament, then tried to do one in the same month, and then tried to do one the next weekend after one of the events.
Yah. The Virginians are having an event on the 15th. I think that sounds like a nice date.

We should do Zero-G/Limited again. I haven't played Zero-G in a couple months now, actually. I'll see if I can make it that day.

Who else could come?
(Jan. 24, 2014  3:40 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Yah. The Virginians are having an event on the 15th. I think that sounds like a nice date.

We should do Zero-G/Limited again. I haven't played Zero-G in a couple months now, actually. I'll see if I can make it that day.

Who else could come?
I think we should do BB-10/Zero G and Limited if we have time like Dark suggested before. But that's just my opinion and it really depends on what the host wants to do. If this happens I would be willing to get prizes, nothing to fancy maybe Zero G Random Boosters, Metal Faces, string launchers, etc.
If the event is on the 15th i will more than likely not be able to be in attendance.
The 15th is not a possible date. Either the 8th or 22nd
I want the 8 I want the tournemt come
fast!
Personally I prefer the 22nd because the 8th is in a couple weeks and I could almost gurantee having 8-10 people in attendance because we would have to get the 8 and post the thread. It wouldn't leave time to get more people besides the 8 or so. Plus I would rather wait a while since we had a tournament pretty recently.

Edit: Just noticed are you going to update the OP soon Dark because it is trying to get interest for a tournament that happened July 2013.
Yeeeeeaaahhh... I'd say wait.

We've been cranking out tournaments like every 1-2 weeks for a while now. XD We need to just sit back, run things normally, and get our attendance rates up.
The 22nd is the intended date. Working on the details now.
Darn it.

Just found out I can't make the 22nd.

Is the 29th a possibility for anyone (or is that too long to wait)?
(Jan. 29, 2014  1:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The 22nd is the intended date. Working on the details now.

Well you know me. Still undiscovered and raring to battle, but I only need to know about the tournament ahead of time and now I do, so I assume it's at Game Theory as usual?
(Jan. 29, 2014  1:41 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Darn it.

Just found out I can't make the 22nd.

Is the 29th a possibility for anyone (or is that too long to wait)?
The 29th would not be a possible date for me to attend a tournament becuase its not a real day this year.
(Jan. 29, 2014  4:28 AM)Kyomora Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  1:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The 22nd is the intended date. Working on the details now.

Well you know me. Still undiscovered and raring to battle, but I only need to know about the tournament ahead of time and now I do, so I assume it's at Game Theory as usual?

ITs always at Game Theory.
(Jan. 29, 2014  5:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  4:28 AM)Kyomora Wrote:

ITs always at Game Theory.
Then you can finally consider me a maybe.
(Jan. 01, 2014  8:20 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I'll be selling a ton of stuff. I don't have patience to list it all right now, but it's all really good (I'll have Divine Crown TR145D new in the box for 8 bucks, along with a bunch of other competitive stuff below retail price!).

Are any string launchers, face-bolts, or performance tips involved?
No launchers, but plenty of Faces and Bottoms. Smile

Everything's new in the box, though. I don't have any individual parts for sale.
(Jan. 29, 2014  11:48 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: No launchers, but plenty of Faces and Bottoms. Smile

Everything's new in the box, though. I don't have any individual parts for sale.

Still tempted because, I have been wanting to get a divine wheel and I do need to replace some face bolts and tips.