North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(May. 05, 2012  1:33 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: i live in hickory and its my b-day (play on words with beyblade and birthday) in may but i might come so just in case can i bring the new zero g beys and stadium?

You can bring them. But they will not be able to use them for tournament play.
when will it be ok to bring like a WBO revolution!
(May. 05, 2012  1:45 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: when will it be ok to bring like a WBO revolution!

There is no current date for Zero G to be legal. Also we are looking at doing a Raleigh tournament in June. The next tournament will be next weekend. May 12th
i only have 1 bey right now its hell striker its basicly ray stiker but with hell because i lost,sold or gave all of my other beys i also have a light lancher but im planing to get sol blaze big bang peasus divine chaerima and the strogest blader set
(May. 05, 2012  1:53 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: i only have 1 bey right now its hell striker its basicly ray stiker but with hell because i lost,sold or gave all of my other beys i also have a light lancher but im planing to get sol blaze big bang peasus divine chaerima and the strogest blader set

I have extras you can borrow if you need them. Just PM me.
cool but you said May 12th im sure ill be able to diby up some pocket money or i would just go to the June 9th also maybe we can make a new event like traning groups or something you get together with your local friends on WBO excange tips combonations and battle just for fun
since we all live kind of near each other
(May. 05, 2012  2:02 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: cool but you said May 12th im sure ill be able to diby up some pocket money or i would just go to the June 9th also maybe we can make a new event like traning groups or something you get together with your local friends on WBO excange tips combonations and battle just for fun
since we all live kind of near each other

With the summer comning around I might do something like that. But we would love to have you at both events.
cool i could bring my pegasus limited edition stadium
also you have been really helpful
also may we could do a tournment on may 30 as a birth day battle i might be able to get my friends to sign up for the WBO and tag along
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i just got samuria ifraid start dash set from fedx thank you 2 day shiping!
(May. 05, 2012  2:08 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: cool i could bring my pegasus limited edition stadium
also you have been really helpful

Just letting you know only BB10 attack stadiums are used for official WBO tournaments.
sorry i just signed up yesterday also i just opened the start dash set zero g and its AWSOME also i found my favorite quote from mfb kyoa REMBER MY NAME IN YOUR NIGHTMARES HAHAHAHAH CHOKE CHOKE!
(May. 05, 2012  2:34 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: sorry i just signed up yesterday also i just opened the start dash set zero g and its AWSOME also i found my favorite quote from mfb kyoa REMBER MY NAME IN YOUR NIGHTMARES HAHAHAHAH CHOKE CHOKE!

Lets just try to stay on topic here. Reading the rules might help you.
AGAIN just sigined up yesterday
as you can see a have a 0% warning level you guys would destroy me but its a mabye up for the june torament im going to be at band camp but im going to be in the area
(May. 05, 2012  2:41 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: AGAIN just sigined up yesterday

I do understand that. Just stressing the use of reading the rules etc. Just PM me if you need anything.
i probaly have a better chance in may so also a maybe
also i understand i know newbies are anyoing so sorry
For anyone interested in BeyDay, Tier Zero is willing to do the 27th for a tournament. We are also officially booked for Raleigh also.
That gives me the idea, so i sorta know what i'm looking forward to...
I'm in for Raleigh.
Yay Hitsu!! Hope you actually arrive this time...
I can go to he 27th, but not the 12th. My dad is out of town that day and my mom won't drive me. As for the 9th, I'm not sure yet. It will probably depend if I do well at spoleto.
Looking forward to the 12th tournament... I hope I win this time...
Heyo. i have a friend who wants to bring her lil bro to the tourney on the 12th. HITSUGIYAAAAA Prepare yourself AND BRING BLACK TO THE JUNE 9TH TOURNEY. Y U SO FORGETFUL HITSU?????!!!!!
Well its good to see so many wanting to come to these events. I will be getting these organized tomorrow. I would've done it today, but today was Free Comic book Day.
(May. 06, 2012  2:49 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: Heyo. i have a friend who wants to bring her lil bro to the tourney on the 12th. HITSUGIYAAAAA Prepare yourself AND BRING BLACK TO THE JUNE 9TH TOURNEY. Y U SO FORGETFUL HITSU?????!!!!!
What do you mean? You forgot once, and I forgot once. And last tourney I couldn't even go so I couldn't possibly have. So We're pretty much even.
So considering that EL7 is getting Hell Kerbecs it looks like he's trying to mimic me, so you might see him and me using similar stuff. Also, he's possibly getting Jade Jupiter, Shinobi Saramanda, and Thief Phoenic (which is not likely, he got the random booster of it...)

UPDATE: I broke part of the handle on my launcher, but I checked the rules. It's still legal... Almost time to retire my string launcher after its 1-year career...
Im good for the raleigh one