North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Sep. 30, 2019  8:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The best place for the organizer is most likely the place the tournament will be. How far away from Mt. Airy are you?

Almost 4 hours.

Oof. Chapel Hill?
(Sep. 30, 2019  9:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Almost 4 hours.

Oof. Chapel Hill?

Franklin
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  9:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Oof. Chapel Hill?

Franklin

BlazikenFace should decide where their tournament will be.
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:05 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Franklin

BlazikenFace should decide where their tournament will be.

Well they said mt. Airy so most likely there
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:05 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: BlazikenFace should decide where their tournament will be.

Well they said mt. Airy so most likely there

Yeah, although your 4 hours away. Would you be able to make it to the tournament?
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well they said mt. Airy so most likely there

Yeah, although your 4 hours away. Would you be able to make it to the tournament?

Depends on the date, but likely my parents would be willing to make the drive.
(Sep. 30, 2019  11:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  10:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Yeah, although your 4 hours away. Would you be able to make it to the tournament?

Depends on the date, but likely my parents would be willing to make the drive.

Ok. I just hope the community gets active again.
(Sep. 30, 2019  11:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  11:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Depends on the date, but likely my parents would be willing to make the drive.

Ok. I just hope the community gets active again.

Me too. The Georgia community basically died so hopefully moving to NC will be worth it.
i wonder when blazakinface will post the tournament
(Oct. 05, 2019  4:05 PM)Tman312 Wrote: i wonder when blazakinface will post the tournament

I hope soon.
Charlotte is one of the most popular choices, thats an hour away from me, don't know about anyone else. I'm not trying selfish.
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:50 PM)ValkyrieBURST Wrote: Charlotte is one of the most popular choices, thats an hour away from me, don't know about anyone else. I'm not trying selfish.

Charlotte is perfect for me too. I don't know about the others though.
(Oct. 05, 2019  9:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:50 PM)ValkyrieBURST Wrote: Charlotte is one of the most popular choices, thats an hour away from me, don't know about anyone else. I'm not trying selfish.

Charlotte is perfect for me too. I don't know about the others though.

Charlotte would be a couple hours away from me, so I probably would be able to make it. Also I made a Discord server for bladers who live in North Carolina: https://discord.gg/2fketkv
(Oct. 12, 2019  3:44 PM)Tman312 Wrote: I would rather do it In Raleigh

Kind of far but I might still be able to make it
Alright I want to become an organizer as well, so would anybody be willing to come to a tournament in Franklin NC by Janurary?

Edit: There is a place called the greenway that has a gazebo that we could do the tournament at.

Another edit: I also need 3-4 judges and one person would need to bring a TT Burst stadium with no cracks in the floor.
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alright I want to become an organizer as well, so would anybody be willing to come to a tournament in Franklin NC by Janurary?

Edit: There is a place called the greenway that has a gazebo that we could do the tournament at.

Another edit: I also need 3-4 judges and one person would need to bring a TT Burst stadium with no cracks in the floor.

I'm doing basketball from now until March, so I won't be able to attend.
(Oct. 13, 2019  4:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alright I want to become an organizer as well, so would anybody be willing to come to a tournament in Franklin NC by Janurary?

I'm doing basketball from now until March, so I won't be able to attend.
That’s fine. Maybe you could find other WBO bladers in NC who might want to do this!
Raleigh is fine with me!!! Is there a specific place though?
(Oct. 14, 2019  1:38 PM)Fafnir_F3 Wrote: Raleigh is fine with me!!! Is there a specific place though?

Could you come to Franklin or is that too far for you? I can relocate the tournament so more people can come if you are too far.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  1:38 PM)Fafnir_F3 Wrote: Raleigh is fine with me!!! Is there a specific place though?

Could you come to Franklin or is that too far for you? I can relocate the tournament so more people can come if you are too far.

I don't want to sound rude, but even if I could come, I can't go that far.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Could you come to Franklin or is that too far for you? I can relocate the tournament so more people can come if you are too far.

I don't want to sound rude, but even if I could come, I can't go that far.

Well is there enough NC WBO members that would be willing to come?

Edit: I had no idea you were 5 hours away. I might want to relocate the tournament in Charlotte. Do you think more people would be able to come that way?
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't want to sound rude, but even if I could come, I can't go that far.

Edit: I had no idea you were 5 hours away. I might want to relocate the tournament in Charlotte. Do you think more people would be able to come that way?

I’m three hours away, but I could probably come.
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't want to sound rude, but even if I could come, I can't go that far.

(Oct. 14, 2019  10:10 PM)Olivia59 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well is there enough NC WBO members that would be willing to come?

I’m three hours away, but I could probably come.

I can go to one in Charlotte. Would this be an official WBO tournament, or a nonofficial tournament?