North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

After being gone for a week or so due to work I am back online finally!!! Results will be turned in tomorrow and so will fees. We are a go for next weekend. Who can come? Also we will have random booster 3 for sell!!!!
so next weekend not this weekend because i thought it was augast 20th

if not thats fine
(Aug. 19, 2016  6:57 PM)BladerLight Wrote: so next weekend not this weekend because i thought it was augast 20th

if not thats fine
He means next week, August 27th.
It is the 27th, it was originally going to be this weekend but due to the ECR in MD we postponed the event. SO far we have:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ritsuka
3. Stupaoz
4. Thunder Dome
Our next Tournament is up!!!

We Will have Random Booster 3 for sell!!!!
Hello North Carolina World Beybladers!!!

Another successful event has come and gone!!! Now its time to plan the next one!!! Which date would work for everyone? September 17th or the 24th for BURST!!!! I need to know by 4pm on 8/28/2016. I plan on having our next event thread up by Monday at 8pm. So lets me know!!!

And on that note, Goodnight and to anyone abroad Good Morning Maybe.

Just officially put in the request to GT for September 17th. It will be Burst of course.
(Aug. 30, 2016  2:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just officially put in the request to GT for September 17th. It will be Burst of course.

Cool, can you please send us an event proposal so we can approve it and start promoting? Thanks!
who is confirmed for this and where is the offical tournment post
(Sep. 09, 2016  2:50 PM)BladerLight Wrote: who is confirmed for this and where is the offical tournment post

This?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Let-The...NC-9-17-16
so whats next the tournment was cancled at comic con any ideas of when and where the next tournment is
November 19th or 26th. What would work for everyone? #DarksBirthdyBash
I can do the 19.

Edit: Wait is the birthday bash in Virginia or North Carolina?
a card shop recently opened in in New Bern, might be a good place when hasbro burst comes out in stores
Hey guys im trying to get back into blading and need some help. I played back in the original days but stopped and want to get started again. I need to know where the best place to buy beyblades and just the general knowledge of the newer styles, any advice will help. Im located in Jacksonville, NC if that helps anyone. Feel free to pm or reply looking to make some new friends as well
@[NoiseyBoy86]
Here's information on the newest series Beyblade burst
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst
Here's where you can Beyblade burst
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
So im getting my first blades sometime soon and was wondering if there were anythings going on sometime in the near future. Looking to make some new friends and learn more about these new blades since ive only messed with the old plastics back in the day lol.
December 3rd and December 17th are open for GT. What would work for everyone?
Who can make it to Dec 10th at GT?

Also we will have Random Booster 4 for sell at the event. If anyone want s a complete set PM me, I can get it for you.
Im gonna come hopefully i should have all my stuff this week
burst or metelfight
I won't be able to make it to the event on the 10th due to a prior commitment.