North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

id be willing to try for a Goldsboro tourny
(May. 20, 2016  12:15 AM)BeyBladeeee Wrote: I must say I think this forum has died Come on people be COMMITTED we had a tournament then it was canceled and nothing has happened since the 28th of March will be perfect if it doesn't work for every single person here that's okay I would be glad with 5 people I don't care who you are just say yes or no and I or maybe tog doge can call game theory seriously it's not that hard

Hello, this thread has not died or anything. I was in college full time and I work full time. The current plan is for the 3rd week of June to have an event at Game Theory. My work schedule kept changing in March and April. And this month I had to work the first weekend and my best friend graduated college last weekend. I am committed to this forum and to the North Carolina Beyblade Community. I assure you there are great things coming Smile. And we may even have a tournament at a Con in a few months Smile

(May. 13, 2016  12:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Nope.

Also, not trying to be self-centered, but can we try to have one more tournament for me? I'm going off to a university in August, and I feel that one more tournament would be good to retire playing tournaments, or at least go on long hiatus. I kind of want to have one more, kind-of farewell, tournament if possible, Standard or Zero-G, just to kind of see everybody again before going off to bigger and better things.

Maybe mid to late June? It would be nice, but if it doesn't fit with everybody's schedule, that's fine.

PM me what dates work for you.

(May. 20, 2016  12:06 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: id be willing to try for a Goldsboro tourny

If you can get to Goldsboro you can ride with me to GT. And you can crash at my place if needed.

OH and we may actually have some stuff for sell in July!!!
Hey, is there anything we can help with to get an event going in NC for BeyDays? You guys are one of our core communities and it would be disappointing if you couldn't be part of of the celebration Unhappy
I've been trying to get people interested for a BeyDays event, but it seems as if only like 3 people are interested in coming to one.
(May. 18, 2016  7:44 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Your leaving us Def?!? Sorry I just saw this post, yeah I think that a farewell tourney for one of the longest lasting NC bladers is mandatory, I think that we should wait till after AN of couse so that Dark can be in attendance.

I'll still chat on WBO pretty often, but as for tournament play, University comes first, so I won't be able to attend, unless Marshall University or Huntington, WV starts having them all of a sudden...
The third week of June sounds good to me. The 18th, correct?

And Def, I could probably make it up to Huntington for a tournament some time, it isn't that much farther from me than raleigh is. Grin
(May. 22, 2016  11:38 PM)ZachBob Wrote: The third week of June sounds good to me. The 18th, correct?

And Def, I could probably make it up to Huntington for a tournament some time, it isn't that much farther from me than raleigh is. Grin

I'm looking at 18th or 25th. Also, I don't think a lot of college kids up here would be interested in things like beyblades. Marshall isn't necessarily known for spawning people into toys like these, but you could try if you wanted. XD
so i geuss no beydays?
In case you guys forgot, we've got two BeyDays tournaments in Roanoke this Saturday, and you know we'd love it if some of you could join us for both! Tongue_out

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roanoke...More-Burst
We're are trying to have a tournament in Augusta GA on June 4th if anyone's interested.
June 18th at GT. Who is down?

(May. 23, 2016  3:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  11:38 PM)ZachBob Wrote: The third week of June sounds good to me. The 18th, correct?

I'm looking at 18th or 25th. Also, I don't think a lot of college kids up here would be interested in things like beyblades. Marshall isn't necessarily known for spawning people into toys like these, but you could try if you wanted. XD

As of right now we are a go for the 18th of June for GT. IT will be Burst or standard.

And for July we are looking at July 16th. Ill also be in VA Beach area in the last week of July if anyone wants to come down for it.
I'm good for the 18th, and personally if we only do one event then I would rather play Burst based on the fact of that's what the WBO is shifting to, while I love MFB format I still think that it seems kinda ehhhh to go to a tourney just for MFB, at this point that would kinda be like going to a tourney just to play Plastics.
Would anyone be interested if w started selling Beyblade Burst at events?
(Jun. 07, 2016  12:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested if w started selling Beyblade Burst at events?

Oh totally. I think even if prices were a bit higher than average, or about the same as they are right now on eBay and such, the ease of access would more than make up for the costs. Trading and selling of parts is also growing.
@[Thunder Dome] @[ZachBob] @[Titan Tite] @[DefStamina88] @[Dark_Mousy]

So I think we should try and get the thread up for the 18th ASAP, so who all can go?
im maybe for now
(Jun. 07, 2016  12:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested if w started selling Beyblade Burst at events?
I definitely would if you got some of the newer competitive stuff.
Thread will be up tonight. And we will have some big news in the coming days. #SomethingBIG

(Jun. 09, 2016  6:20 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
I definitely would if you got some of the newer competitive stuff.

At the very least we will have some NIB Rising Ragnarök and a few other things for sel.
July 16thor 23rd. Which would everyone prefer? If we did the 23rd we would more then likely have Random Booster 3 for sell.
HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day~
Hey, is anybody even interested in HMS or Plastics down here?! What's going on?
I'm up for anything honestly, we barely meet up for events anymore and it would be cool to do something. Maybe Burst on the same day to or just plastics ?

@[Dark_Mousy]
I'm down with plastics!
We are on for GT for the 24th. And I'm down with Plastics and Burst. Who's down? And will have a few tournaments to announce on Friday.

(Jul. 10, 2016  6:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Hey, is anybody even interested in HMS or Plastics down here?! What's going on?

Oh we are Smile. Just been busy with work. Gotta love being trained on new stuff.
do you mean july 24