North America New York queens request to be a organizer

FI will be hold a tournament 2 week from now the place is going to to be 34th Ave
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
United States the time you should go is 12:30 that’s when we’re going to start checking everyone hope I can show how good of a organizer I am. (Burst format)

No venue fee (the date is November 10)the time you should come 12pm where going to start checking people around 12:20)

Judges super ducky tem
Ravinchen
Prizes and format

(Oct. 22, 2019  1:19 AM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: I will be hold a tournament 2 week from now the place is going to to be 34th Ave
United States the time you should go is 12:30 that’s when we’re going to start checking everyone hope I can show how good of a organizer I am

Also were in 34 th ave when exactly sat or Sunday
Uhhhh, 34th avenue is kind of long. Do you perhaps have a specific venue?
What is the exact date and location?

How many burst Standard stadiums do you have? Who are your judges?
(Oct. 22, 2019  1:53 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Uhhhh, 34th avenue is kind of long. Do you perhaps have a specific venue?
What is the exact date and location?

How many burst Standard stadiums do you have? Who are your judges?
I would love to judge I read the judge guide book a couple times and know the basics for a fill in if you need one
Most importantly, why did you open a second thread when you already have one open for this?
The judges are updated we have 4 large stadiums we just need one more judge 
(Oct. 22, 2019  1:19 AM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: I will be hold a tournament 2 week from now the place is going to to be 34th Ave
United States the time you should go is 12:30 that’s when we’re going to start checking everyone hope I can show how good of a organizer I am

No venue fee

Judges super ducky tem
Ravinchen

Have you even taken the organizer’s quiz yet?
(Oct. 22, 2019  10:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

No venue fee

Judges super ducky tem
Ravinchen

Have you even taken the organizer’s quiz yet?

He wants support for his quiz so he hosting an Unofficial one

(Oct. 22, 2019  10:58 PM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: The judges are updated we have 4 large stadiums we just need one more judge 
Super if this a sat I can’t come before 2:00 cuz of my shshat classes and where on 34 ave it’s a BIG ave

(Oct. 22, 2019  11:40 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  10:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Have you even taken the organizer’s quiz yet?

He wants support for his quiz so he hosting an Unofficial one

(Oct. 22, 2019  10:58 PM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: The judges are updated we have 4 large stadiums we just need one more judge 
Super if this a sat I can’t come before 2:00 cuz of my shshat classes and where on 34 ave it’s a BIG ave
My guess is Hilton or traves park
I'm moving this to "Your Creations" and apparently SUPERDUCKY went silent about this one, I don't know if it happened.

Everyone, non-WBO tournaments CANNOT be placed in the WBO Beyblade Communities subforum or its subforums.