North America (NY) where should I place my first tournament

Hello fellow beyblade fans I wonder where in New York should I hold my tournaments. Hope a can be a organizer. Please leave you  suggestions where my tournaments should be 
I will be counting suggestions of locations though October 19 to November 10.

-super ducky
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:48 PM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: Hello fellow beyblade fans I wonder where in New York should I hold my tournaments. Hope a can be a organizer. Please leave you  suggestions where my tournaments should be 
I will be counting suggestions of locations though October 19 to November 10.

-super ducky

Tournaments are already held in NY. You should just go to a WBO tournament that is held there.
The reason I want to be a organizer Because so there will be more tournaments in New York some of us are eager to be doing some thing
Get a venue. Get a date. And then go from there. Don't just ask "where". If you hold a tournament, people in the region will come to where you are.
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:53 PM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: The reason I want to be a organizer Because so there will be more tournaments in New York some of us are eager to be doing some thing
You talking upstate or city?
(Oct. 20, 2019  12:19 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:53 PM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: The reason I want to be a organizer Because so there will be more tournaments in New York some of us are eager to be doing some thing
You talking upstate or city?

city
(Oct. 20, 2019  1:45 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  12:19 AM)bladekid Wrote: You talking upstate or city?

city
Dang
hi I wanna be a organizer for the flushing area too super wanna team up SUPERDUCKY
Can you please do it in a park that has lots of space.