Noob Alert

I just joined because my son Akira is totally into Beyblading and I keep coming here for info so I thought I should join for full access. Some of his friends parents and I have been putting together monthly tournaments for the kids. They have a blast. Hope you guys can help me be the awesome dad, the one who actually understands what is going on, I don't think most of the other dads have a clue.

Right now our best bey seems to be earth Virgo with a WD tip. I'm thinking about a Death Quetzalqotal. Any advice? Does a BD tip rule? Since we are battling mostly in American steydiums I think defense and stamina win more. I am trying to score a "real" stadium like a BB-10 for the tournaments.

Also all our kids have at least 1 Asian parent, so all Asian brands are allowed in our tournaments, not just Hasbro. All kids can (and do) get beys from grandparents in Japan, Korea, or China.
Are you AkirasDaddy
(Apr. 06, 2012  3:11 PM)BeyBlast Wrote: Are you AkirasDaddy

I don't think so.. His/Their best bey is Earth Virgo ...

And yes, Death Quetzalcoatl is an excellent Beyblade! It has insane Defense. The RDF is very useful also.
Welcome to WBO, I know I would love to have a dad who seems like a big kid like you Tongue_out In my book you seem like one of the cool parents xD

So your sons Akira, and your his Daddy. (Sorry couldn't help it)

Anyway enjoy your stay here at WBO
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
It's great that you're organizing tournaments! Perhaps you can make them go official and have huge tournaments like we do. Smile

WBO is definitely the place to go for good info. Hope you enjoy the forums here!
(Apr. 06, 2012  3:11 PM)BeyBlast Wrote: Are you AkirasDaddy

Hes not. Akirasdaddy has an account.
Anyways, welcome to the WBO. Remember to read the rules and the PM Kai-V sent you!
Edit:
@Ga Hooleneo yes he is akirasdaddy because hes his dad.
Well, technically he is Akira's Daddy. Wink
I'm not that Akiras daddy. But I definitely want to talk to him, seems like knows what's up! Nah, I'm pretty new to this whole thing, I'm definitely no expert, but I think I'm more into it than most parents. I used to race motorcycles so I am into "tuning" and being logical about testing and measuring results, so with all of your help, we should be kicking some butt! I thought about doing some kind of take on "AkirasDaddy" for a username but I didn't want to seem like I was pretending to be him, but I figured a name that let everyone know that I'm old and stuff made sense.

Since we only play in Hasbro beystadiums, it seems like stamina and defense combos work best. I'm going to get a real stadium from Japan soon, Obaachan's coming to visit!
I just spent like 12 hours poking around, you guys do some awesome testing!

Cannon: I do have the MFH installed on the Earth Virgo, so it's not so bad. In our last tournament it was the only bey that never lost a single battle. Unfortunately, my kids left it lying around, so another kid picked it up and won 5 of 8 rounds with it before my daughter stole it back, and won the last 3 rounds. Now the other kid is ranked #1 and my kids are 2 and 3! They won't be doing that again.
Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM is always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, please read the rules before you posting! thank you.