Non meta combos

Hey everyone this is a thread  were any of you could suggest non meta combos one of my non meta is xcalibur x1 two cross  Merge or variable
I like G3 4 Cross Xtreme. I am getting Iron soon so I might use that instead.
Does nonmeta have to be viable in ANY WAY
(May. 06, 2018  4:03 PM)Yee Wrote: Does nonmeta have to be viable in ANY WAY

I believe that non-meta Beyblades can be good but are not required to be.
(May. 06, 2018  4:29 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  4:03 PM)Yee Wrote: Does nonmeta have to be viable in ANY WAY

I believe that non-meta Beyblades can be good but are not required to be.
So ur garuda g3 is good or not good
Ahh I see, that makes a lot more sense now reading it again.

Removed after reading Siⱺn's post.
I think he means combos that are fun to use, but you wouldn't use in tournament.

I know this is burst, but my favorite non meta (from MFB) is Variares FGrin. That thing knocks out synchromes when I play for fun.

But, knowing the inconsistency of FGrin, I wouldn't want to use it.
(May. 06, 2018  4:52 PM)Yee Wrote: So ur garuda g3 is good or not good

It's decent if launched right but, it's nothing I would use in a serious competition.
Garuda is meta.

gZ.4/5/7/8/0 G/C/M.R/Yr/T/At/Wd
something that could be decent and non meta is dC 7c yielding/yard

i dont have the parts to try it tho so i have no clue
Z Achilles 4 Bearing with a deep-angled launch is actually pretty strong. I've tried it various times, so trust me...
Well, first of all, shout out to @[TL14] for this... He/she said sX.1H.Lp/Q/Z(on attack mode) jumps around and it's really fascinating and also does do quite a bit of damage...
(May. 11, 2018  6:20 AM)Glaceon808 Wrote: wait wut bearing not causing a burst?

Z Achilles is pretty hard to burst, so Bearing actually works pretty well on it for a casual combo
F3.I.H is fun. You can weak launch it or throw caution to the wind and hard launch it and if it doesn't fling itself out it will spin steal and out spin.
Anything with hold. (I've only used a Hasbro hold.) And also Zeta attack mode. They go around the stadium really fast and make loud noises.
Due to the large amount of information from CoroCoro, I would be willing to bet that Hell Salamander 7Under Destroy/Trans will be amazing, especially with a Level Chip. If used against any Attack Type, it will be best with 5-Bladed mode. If used against Left Spin Defense/Stamina Types, it might be best with 10-Bladed Mode to increase Barrage Attack power, (Trans only) but also simply creating more recoil. Right Spin Beys would be countered mostly by 5-Bladed Mode so hS doesn't self-burst
K1.7C.H

Generally pointless against right spin attack and defense but can shut down F3.P.At.

It is fun to see a single layer dominate a god layer.
Basically the stock combo Hasbro Valtryek V2 Boost Variable. Wearing it out only makes Valtryek more fun to use and will cause it to fly around the stadium, hitting walls with a likely chance of ring-out. Since I ended up finishing the anime season 1, I got stoked to keep using Variable forever until it finally wears out to its fullest.

And that is basically non-meta on my opinion. And I didn’t even search meta definition before doing this.
(May. 17, 2018  3:03 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Basically the stock combo Hasbro Valtryek V2 Boost Variable. Wearing it out only makes Valtryek more fun to use and will cause it to fly around the stadium, hitting walls with a likely chance of ring-out. Since I ended up finishing the anime season 1, I got stoked to keep using Variable forever until it finally wears out to its fullest.

And that is basically non-meta on my opinion. And I didn’t even search meta definition before doing this.

It is fun to use when you have a TT Standard Type Stadium, and isn't THAT good, so yeah. Non-meta. I personally think that it could be a BIT better with Reboot, but that's just my opinion.