Non-fiction Beyblade stories

(Apr. 24, 2019  1:45 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  10:52 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: 1) That Acid Anubis isn’t a Limited version, and both of the things you compared it to are actual limited versions.

2) Some people don’t want to share their face with the whole world, so they use something else. Besides, you’re the one who is saying beyblades can be possessed.

3) Please stop insulting people and generally causing a stir.

Anything can be possessed, even something as seemingly useless as a beyblade can be possessed. -Avery

That's like saying ghosts are real! Except that is what you are saying
This is an interesting thread.

On occasion, my Beys have done movements that I hoped for them to do, but this was before my metaphysical realization of beyspirits, so I dunno.

Once, I was in Hawaii on vacation and had brought my beys with me. At the time, I really still only had metal fight(This was when Beyblade burst was still incredibly recent), including the MFB bey I thought was my absolute best. The only parts that weren't completely worn off were the energy layer(twisted? Or Tempo? MFB is confusing) and the tip(wide defense tip(even though it's a stamina tip) and metal attack pointed tip). I was screwing around with the kid of a family friend(they were also on vacation with us)(he was about 8, I was 11 or 12), just launching beys off of hotel balcony(2nd floor isn't THAT high, right?) onto the grass below, and we had been doing that the majority of the day, going back down and picking them up. But one of the times, I launched that special one down(I called it "Sparked Stallion"), watched it hit the grass, made note of where it landed and ran down to get it. It wasn't there. The kid and I looked for a good half hour before we decided it disappeared. Where to? No clue. After that, I quit MFB all together(After all, I DID lose my best bey) and began getting burst primarily instead. It was depressing and still is. Now all the MFB beys I have are crappy light-weights with thrashed tips. The weird thing I just can't get over, though, is I checked EVERYWHERE within a 5-yard radius, and there was NOTHING there. It's been about a year or two at this point, so there's no way it could still be there, but it's odd. It simply... disappeared. Forever.

Note: Trying to remember the best I can, since I want to make the bey again, the energy ring was white with black markings inked in, the disc was the one on twisted tempo, the tip actually isn't a problem(though if anyone knows where I can get a metal wide defense tip, that'd be nice), and the height-thing that I forgot the name for was also white and had a white spinning 3-blade, also with the black, faded marks.
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: To me, the most interesting stories about Beyblade are the ones that really happened. Sure, we're (probably) not going to get possessed by beys. But that doesn't mean we can't get haunted by them.

This a real story that happened at a Burst Classic format tournament in Virginia.

I was waiting for my next match, maybe on the second or third round out of six, and I was standing next to the judges table, looking up at the matches board to see how the matches were turning out on Challonge. Something felt... odd. I looked at the table and noticed something out of place: a Roktavor R3 layer. Hasbro. It was just sort of there. No sign or reason for being there. Just, slightly out of place Roktavor R3. It struck me as strange, but I didn't know why. I can't remember who brought it up, I or another blader, but one of us remarked on how unusual it seemed.

While waiting for more matches, a few other bladers and I were having 3+ bey battle royales. Nice, silly little collisions with plenty of chaos and fun. After a while, I noticed something sitting on someone's unattended beyparts carrying case: it was the Roktavor R3. The same Roktavor R3. I pointed it out. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was haunted, and it was haunting me specifically. I felt that it would follow me around the store the tournament was at. I didn't touch it, as it was definitely haunted. The other blader (who I mentioned previously) said it was certainly haunted, that it would next show up with a note that read "take me", and that I should go hide at the front part of the store and see if it followed me again. I didn't end up testing that, as I was too busy letting it rip, and waiting for the next tournament round.

During the finals of the tournament, I stuck around to watch the final matches, and see who would get the prizes. Not a bad set of prizes honestly. There was a Cho-Z Valkyrie, a Roktavor single, a dual pack with Dranzer S and Dragoon Storm, and a Surtr S2/Odax O2 pack. A worthwhile set of parts. And next to the prizes, without seemingly any purpose or explanation... was the Rocktavor R3. The same one. But also... a Wyvron W3.

And that's when I realized: Don't I own a Wyvron W3? I checked my case... it was missing. And then... I had a sneaking suspicion. That Roktavor R3 was definitely haunting me specifically... but why me?

And then I knew.

Back before round two or so, I was near the judge's table when my carrying case accidentally opened. I managed to keep almost everything from spilling out. All I saw was a driver fall, which I quickly recovered. Surely nothing else fell. Except it did. The Wyvron W3 at least. But in my heart I already knew... I had committed the worst crime against a beyblade part of all...

I forgot about an energy layer I owned.

My phone had died earlier that day, so I had to borrow someone else's to look it up. I knew the only way I'd have forgotten about a bey like that is if I had gotten them with the Quad Ring Pack or the Spin Shifter Pack, which I'd owned. Sure enough, Roktavor R3 comes with Quad Ring.

It was haunting me because it was MY Roktavor R3.

So now I have a layer that is DEFINITELY sentient and mobile. I don't know what kind of combination I can make with it, or even if it's tournament viable (seems outclassed in standard, and banned in classic). But I have to try. If it can haunt me and follow me while I'm awake... imagine what it will do to me if I make it angry. At the very least, I'm going to give it a couple of matches against my other beys.

And that was Bey Story. This really happened.

So, anyone else have a good non-fiction Beyblade story?

Maybe Roktavor will teleport mid-battle and surprise attack the opponent XD. "Roktavor! Spark Shifter!" XD
(Apr. 24, 2019  2:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:59 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Yeah I just did. -Avery

Just as a little heads up, please avoid from continuously breaking the first rule of our Community Guidelines. If you continue to do so, there will be consequences.

Thank you!
?

(Apr. 24, 2019  2:31 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:45 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Anything can be possessed, even something as seemingly useless as a beyblade can be possessed. -Avery

That's like saying ghosts are real! Except that is what you are saying

Ofcourse not! Everyone knows ghost don't exist (exept for maybe Zak Bagans). I'm saying that angels and demons exist. And demons r pure evil and can control anything that they want unless your like saved and stuff. -Avery
(May. 01, 2019  7:10 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  2:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Just as a little heads up, please avoid from continuously breaking the first rule of our Community Guidelines. If you continue to do so, there will be consequences.

Thank you!
?
I'm giving you a heads up, to please remember to treat every other member with respect and civility.
(May. 01, 2019  7:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  7:10 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: ?
I'm giving you a heads up, to please remember to treat every other member with respect and civility.

OK no prob. -Avery
Just the other day, I was battling Spryzen Requiem against Surge Xcalius. Things were going fine for Requiem, it was just spinning in the center. Then suddenly I felt some sort of heat from Xcalius and that's when I knew I should use Triple Saber. I called the special move and it responded immediately by turning around and bursting Spryzen. The 0 disk flew out of the stadium and I checked Xcalius. Surely enough, it had 2 clicks on it, but something else was different. It felt as if that hit had hardened its slopes or something, and at the same time it weakened Spryzen. Now I feel as if we are connecting more than ever, but also Xcalius's need for bursts might be taking it over and pulling it away from a good, fair battle.

Another related Xcalius story happened just before the battle I described. It was against Nightmare Luinor. This battle made a bey move the fastest I have ever seen it go. It was an already intense battle. Xcalius and Luinor were countering each others movements strike for strike. Then Xcalius just started moving Luinor to the outer edge of my Wide Stadium. This is when things started going crazy. They both started turning a full revolution around the edge like it was no problem at all, even in their weakened states. Xcalius finally catches Luinor and hits it directly in the wing with its sword which makes Luinor revolve the edge at a speed my eye could barely even track! The final hit was struck and both beys hit the top of the stadium before colliding in mid air and falling, dead. Turns out that Xcalius hit so hard, Luinor's entire wing's back side turned white. This was how I saw it in my head, so some parts may be slightly exaggerated, but if you had seen it, you would've probably pictured it like this too. Now I believe in bey spirits more than ever.
I'm pretty sure my Xeno Excalibur haunted somehow, or is out to get me or something.

At my first WBO bey tournament, i was too late to register for the tournament. SO all i did was free play battles, and since it was a MFB tournament, i had only brought 1 burst bey: my xeno Excalibur.
Fast forward near the end of the tournament, i was facing a kid and his Nightmare Longinus. So i had launched my Xeno, and instead of going into the stadium, the dang gangster decided my eye would be a better target. it bounced off of the nl and hit STRAIGHT UNDER MY EYE. I was blinded in my right eye for like 3 minutes and i knew that mess was out to get me. I decided to make it my main bey, so that it didn't decide to impair my other eye. To this day, I'm afraid to take it to tournaments in case some kid gets blinded or decapitated due to Xeno. You never know with possessed beys, i just wish my God Valkyrie was possessed instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol this thread has turned into a haunted Beyblade stories thread
Anyway,
Hand spun my sol blaze and it spun for 1:30.
Well, if you want a haunted layer story, I have one of my own as well. A long while ago, my little brother got a Legend Spryzen for his birthday, but he doesn’t take care of his parts, so I’ve only seen the layer around and for some reason, it persistently follows me. In my room. Spryzen. On the computer. Spryzen! Simply walking in the kitchen. Spryzen! It’s like this thing is anchored to my thoughts of it.
Okay some of these stories seem a little far fetched
(May. 07, 2019  7:30 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Okay some of these stories seem a little far fetched

A little?
Hi, I have a story that's not about haunted beys. (Sorry to ruin the never ending chain XD) So, before I sold all my Hasbro beys, since I switched to TT, I decided to battle with my dual layers for a while. I picked up my Storm Spryzen and Lost Luinor and began the battle. I launched the beys into the stadium. Spryzen was just sitting in the middle conserving stamina while Luinor ran around the stadium like crazy. Just then, Luinor ran off the tornado ridge and hit the wall, causing it to head straight for Spryzen. When they hit, Spryzen was sent to barely to the tornado ridge. Luinor was coming in fast to finish the job, but right before it hit, the rubber on Spryzen's unite driver hit the tornado ridge and just barely dodged out of the way of Luinor's attack. Luinor tried to go again but the same thing happened. On the second time around Spryzen went around the tornado ridge and hit Luinor really hard, bursting it. It was as if Spryzen used counter Break. It was AWSOME!
Loved reading this funny thread???

(May. 06, 2019  7:40 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Just the other day, I was battling Spryzen Requiem against Surge Xcalius. Things were going fine for Requiem, it was just spinning in the center. Then suddenly I felt some sort of heat from Xcalius and that's when I knew I should use Triple Saber. I called the special move and it responded immediately by turning around and bursting Spryzen. The 0 disk flew out of the stadium and I checked Xcalius. Surely enough, it had 2 clicks on it, but something else was different. It felt as if that hit had hardened its slopes or something, and at the same time it weakened Spryzen. Now I feel as if we are connecting more than ever, but also Xcalius's need for bursts might be taking it over and pulling it away from a good, fair battle.

Another related Xcalius story happened just before the battle I described. It was against Nightmare Luinor. This battle made a bey move the fastest I have ever seen it go. It was an already intense battle. Xcalius and Luinor were countering each others movements strike for strike. Then Xcalius just started moving Luinor to the outer edge of my Wide Stadium. This is when things started going crazy. They both started turning a full revolution around the edge like it was no problem at all, even in their weakened states. Xcalius finally catches Luinor and hits it directly in the wing with its sword which makes Luinor revolve the edge at a speed my eye could barely even track! The final hit was struck and both beys hit the top of the stadium before colliding in mid air and falling, dead. Turns out that Xcalius hit so hard, Luinor's entire wing's back side turned white. This was how I saw it in my head, so some parts may be slightly exaggerated, but if you had seen it, you would've probably pictured it like this too. Now I believe in bey spirits more than ever.

???????
Be warned!! Xcalius will possess you one day!!
You are gonna destroy bey's in your next who tournament and make people who have bonded with their bey cry
(May. 06, 2019  7:40 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Just the other day, I was battling Spryzen Requiem against Surge Xcalius. Things were going fine for Requiem, it was just spinning in the center. Then suddenly I felt some sort of heat from Xcalius and that's when I knew I should use Triple Saber. I called the special move and it responded immediately by turning around and bursting Spryzen. The 0 disk flew out of the stadium and I checked Xcalius. Surely enough, it had 2 clicks on it, but something else was different. It felt as if that hit had hardened its slopes or something, and at the same time it weakened Spryzen. Now I feel as if we are connecting more than ever, but also Xcalius's need for bursts might be taking it over and pulling it away from a good, fair battle.

That is sooooo HEVY METAL! Something similar happened with Amaterios just today when I did a special move on a Forneus bey. Right when I did the attack a flash of light appeared for a sec and then it was gone just like that. -Avery

P.S. Is Xcalius like your partner or something?
i think it would be awesome if they all battled at once and see what happens
(May. 08, 2019  11:22 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Loved reading this funny thread???

???????
Be warned!! Xcalius will possess you one day!!
You are gonna destroy bey's in your next who tournament and make people who have bonded with their bey cry
lol! Me, Anubis and Amaterios have bonded as well and I would say that it's like they are like part of me when I battle (especially Anubis my partner bey) but there is NO WAY they can possess me cause 1 I focus on music far more than blading and me and 2 my bey and I are equals where we can perfectly harness our power together where we r perfectly in sync causing us to be capable of mas DESTRUCTION! -Avery

(May. 10, 2019  9:55 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: i think it would be awesome if they all battled at once and see what happens

Oh yeah for sure! I'd love to battle that dude's Xcalius! Anubis would to but unfortunately I'm evolving Anubis but it could probably go against my part time partner Amaterios. -Avery
once I was battling my ace dragon against my victory valttryek and valtreyek litteralt flew out of the stadium hit y sofa and fell to the ground,but it didn't burst
it flew a good foot into the air
it was so awesome
it was just like the anime
So about 1 minute ago I picked up my hS and it started vibrating and screeching. I’m both excited and scared.
(May. 11, 2019  11:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So about 1 minute ago I picked up my hS and it started vibrating and screeching. I’m both excited and scared.

That’s So Cool!!
(May. 11, 2019  11:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So about 1 minute ago I picked up my hS and it started vibrating and screeching. I’m both excited and scared.

Have you figured out what it was yet?  Was it the free spinning wheel or something else?
(May. 11, 2019  11:46 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:

Have you figured out what it was yet?  Was it the free spinning wheel or something else?

Nope.
(May. 11, 2019  11:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  11:46 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Have you figured out what it was yet?  Was it the free spinning wheel or something else?

Nope.

In defense or attack mode?
(May. 12, 2019  1:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  11:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nope.

In defense or attack mode?

Layer in 10 Blade Mode.
See if the screams and vibrations sound different in 5 blade mode. Also, use that in tournaments.