Ninja Gaiden Sigma/II/III: Razor's Edge

Hi guys! So since all the other Ninja Gaiden Sigma threads are dead, I decided I would make a new one!

Introduction to Ninja Gaiden Sigma: The storyline in this game is, there is a ninja named Ryu Hayabusa who has to protect the sister blade of the Dragon Sword: The Dark Dragon. In the Hayabusa Village, someone has stole the Dark Dragon.

Share your strategies, opinions, etc. Thanks!
Would anyone like to share any thoughts? Because I have a tip.

1. When you are at the Chapter 15 Magma Worm Boss, keep using the UT guys! It kills them in like, 20-30 seconds

2. In Chapter 2, when you are fighting Doku, don't let him kill you! There is a very awesome prize if you beat him. Just keep dodging his attacks and keep hitting him.
I know, I know, I'm the only one that has posted, but I want to help people.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Walkthrough: Normal Mode
Chapter 1: The Way of the Ninja

New Enemy: Brown Ninja
This is the easiest enemy in the game. These ninjas can be defeated easily as they are the lowest rank of Ninjas.

After the cutscene, a ninja will come running at you. Eliminate him with some combos like Square, Triangle, or jumping up on the wall with X and then press Triangle. If you turn around, another Brown Ninja will come running at you. Try out some combos to eliminate him. You see that dead corpse? Interact with it by pressing Square to get your first Elixir of Spiritual Life. Now go back where you killed the other Ninja and go back a little further to find a chest with another Elixir of Spiritual Life Now run up the cliff the first Ninja came from. Once you run up a little, one of Ayanes scrolls drops near you. Jump over the gap in the cliff, and run up the wall and grab the wall, move to the right and jump up. Grab the chest for a third Elixir of Spiritual Life. After you get the chest, [/color]run up the opposite wall. Now you walk up the tree and you find two Brown Ninjas, eliminate them quickly. Then jump to the next land to open a chest to find your first Great Spirit Elixir. Then you jump over to the next part, and then do a Bird Flip to find 4 more Brown Ninjas to fight. Eliminate them and Bird Flip on the wall.

New Area: Ninja Fortress

Now that you're in Ninja Fortress, eliminate the two Ninjas in front of Ninja Fortress. Go through the first door to find some Ninjas. Eliminate them quickly. Then, open the chest and get your first map, the Map of the Ninja Fortress. Go through the next door. This is your first real test of combat. The doors lock and 7-8 ninjas attack you, eliminate them and get through the next door. You find yourself through a hallway, go left and get two Elixirs of Spiritual Life. You see that samurai suit? Remember it for later. Now go to the right and eliminate the three ninjas. Go through that door, and go backwards to find a well-hidden chest with your first Lives of the Thousand Gods. Now go forward to the room, and get the chest to get your first Technique Scroll, the Flying Swallow. After that, go through the little passage, but block as soon as you can, because a ninja will attack with a spin attack. Eliminate him and go through that little passageway to find a new enemy.

New Enemy: White Ninja
These ninjas are more skilled than the brown ninjas. They have a better defense and can break your defense with a hard attack. Make sure to break their defense and hit them, or use the Flying Swallow.

In this area, you can choose to eliminate the enemies, or go in the trap door.
In the trap door, behind you, you find two vases and a chest behind it. Break the vases and open the chest to get a second Great Spirit Elixir. Go through the passageway on the left to encounter some bats, use Shurikens on them by pressing Circle. You find another chest on the left that contains the Fangs of the Samurai. Now, go forward and go up the wall, on the right, you find two Brown ninjas, eliminate them quickly and go up the stairs. Once you have entered the room, on your left, you find a chest that gives you your first Talisman of Rebirth. Now jump down and go back to that hall way with the samurai suit. Go towards the samurai suit and use the Fangs of the Samurai to get the Key of Courage. Now go back to the place where the trapdoor is, but DON'T GO IN THE TRAPDOOR! Instead, jump over it and cut the paper and enter the small passageway. You see that Dragon holding a tablet? Interact with it and Save. Now, go up the stairs to find two White Ninjas. Eliminate them and use the Key of Courage on the door. Now, once you open the door, the door will lock and you will face 7-8 White Ninjas. Eliminate them and go through the door up the stairs.

Boss Fight: Murai
Murai might look wimpy with his nunchakus and stuff, but he can kick carp. I suggest Wall Attacking him, using the Flying Swallow at the right time, and waiting for his Rush Attack, rolling out of the way, using the Square, Square, Triangle combo, and roll out of the way again. These are the most successful ways to beat Murai.

Congratulations, you've beaten Chapter 1!
Hey im just re-starting my ninja gaiden 2. I think this game is amazing just like the others. I'll share me progress tomorrow around 8.
Ninja Gaiden 2 or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? One way or the other, it would be great to share your progress.
I just cleared chapter 1! I got ranked head master
so far I am really satisfied about starting over on this
I just started playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma and I got passed Chapter 1-5 and am going on to Chapter 6.
Also, which difficulty Rage?
I'm playing it on master ninja to give myself a challenge
Oh my, that must've been hard, right? I'm playing on Normal Mode as of now because I got a new PS3.
Yeah its pretty hard. I beat it in about 45 minutes. My fingers hurt a little
Are there any henchmen with the bosses like in Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or is it just more damage?
I just finished Chapter 12 in Ninja Gaiden Sigma. If you have the Unlabored Flawlessness, USE IT! It does so much damage to him. Finished him off in less than a minute.