Nightmares.

(Aug. 06, 2013  2:27 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: About lucid dreams...really all you have to do is stay still without falling asleep in order to have them. When I was younger, my parents would have me in bed by 7, but I was never tired so I would lie motionless in bed with my eyes closed until I fell asleep. After about 20 or 30 minutes, you will be unable to move your body, yet you will be aware that you're asleep. I never understood why I was concious while sleeping & able to control my dreams at times when I was younger until I learned what lucid dreaming was.

That doesn't work for everyone man. Like I said earlier, it's different for everyone else.
It may be that easy for you, congradulations on your win hah.
(Aug. 06, 2013  4:40 AM)djspida5 Wrote: I have nightmares about logging back onto this forum.
lmfao I don't want to know
i had a beyblade related nightmare. i have a weird connection with the gates of hell and when i was watching the anime it freaked me out .
in the dream it was me vs damian and he was losing and then he did his bs special move and instead of just going god mode( i am looking at you ginka) my bey and i fell into hell and i was confronted with my number one fear drowning and i just sat in an infinite ocean for what felt like days until my dog jumped on my face in the real world it wasn't a pleasent experience
*is reviving this thread*

Anyway, I hardly dream, the last nightmare I could remember was when I was 5 yrs old.

And about lucid dreams, I kinda have them lately but I never get into the dreaming part because when I can't move, I freaked and forced myself to wake up. But I kinda enter that state easily...
As a kid, your mind is susceptible to just about anything, as you mature, rationalization skills get better (usually XD) and subconsciously you may realize that what you were afraid of was silly.

#futurepsychologist
I had a nightmare once.........About Slender Man!
I had a dream... It was about Transformers and zombies. I was trapped in a horde of zombies. Some Autobots came, I thought they were going to save me. My parents was there, they told me to get a gun from there stuff... We battled the TF's and the zombies. It was intense, it was like a movie.
(Aug. 29, 2014  2:16 PM)OH08 Wrote: I had a dream... It was about Transformers and zombies. I was trapped in a horde of zombies. Some Autobots came, I thought they were going to save me. My parents was there, they told me to get a gun from there stuff... We battled the TF's and the zombies. It was intense, it was like a movie.

were the TF's Autobots or Decepticons?
(Aug. 29, 2014  2:26 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  2:16 PM)OH08 Wrote: I had a dream... It was about Transformers and zombies. I was trapped in a horde of zombies. Some Autobots came, I thought they were going to save me. My parents was there, they told me to get a gun from there stuff... We battled the TF's and the zombies. It was intense, it was like a movie.

He said they were autobots.
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:44 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  2:26 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

He said they were autobots.

Oh sorry I was sleepy lat night when I've read it.
I forgot what they were. But I think it they were both autobot and decepticon
I stayed up from 5:00 yesterday morning to now.No nightmares for me XD

(Aug. 06, 2013  4:48 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:27 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: About lucid dreams...really all you have to do is stay still without falling asleep in order to have them. When I was younger, my parents would have me in bed by 7, but I was never tired so I would lie motionless in bed with my eyes closed until I fell asleep. After about 20 or 30 minutes, you will be unable to move your body, yet you will be aware that you're asleep. I never understood why I was concious while sleeping & able to control my dreams at times when I was younger until I learned what lucid dreaming was.

That doesn't work for everyone man. Like I said earlier, it's different for everyone else.
It may be that easy for you, congradulations on your win hah.
Lucid Dreaming A.K.A a form of meditation called Astral Planing.Sorry for double post.It's quite easy for me as I meditate a lot.