Nightmare Longinus testing

So, I noticed that Nightmare Longinus can spin both left and right. Of the 3 types of launchers I have (Takara Tomy Sword Launcher, Hasbro Light Launcher, Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution Light Launcher, and the Hasbro Supergrip launcher) right spin only worked with the Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution Light Launcher. 

BTW, Right Spin on Nightmare Longinus is SO OP!!!
I would say change title to "Nightmare Longinus can spin Left/Right" as this is not really a testing thread.

But its interesting. I did though of that but I thought TT would done something to restrict it
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I would say change title to "Nightmare Longinus can spin Left/Right" as this is not really a testing thread.

But its interesting. I did though of that but I thought TT would done something to restrict it

I would've thought that too. Grin
Shame you'll never be able to do that in a tournament
Yea, this shouldn't be a thread. It would be better to just post it in the Random Thoughts thread
(Jan. 13, 2018  11:09 PM)Mage Wrote: Yea, this shouldn't be a thread. It would be better to just post it in the Random Thoughts thread

its still a major thing. it might get lost in thread. I think its ok but I could be wrong

(Jan. 13, 2018  10:38 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Shame you'll never be able to do that in a tournament

True though I prefer to not to do even if its possible. like it can damage your nL and thats equal to a nightmare haha
Yeah, Beyblade Random Thoughts or the main Nightmare Longinus thread is where this belongs. Closing.

Also, the Product prefix is reserved only for the main new Beyblade product threads like the nL one I've linked above.