Nightmare Longinus Molds?

Haiii (/◕ヮ◕)/

So I just got my nightmare longinus in the mail after some issues (someone at the post office didn't update the status and said the mailman just handed it to someone Tired )

Anyways I made a previous post about this bey and someone mentioned different molds on it and how it affects the teeth. I was curious does nightmare longinus actually have different molds and if so do the teeth wear down with use? I don't want this to just be another legend spriggan ( ´_ゝ`)
I have a nightmare Longinus and the teeth don’t seem to wear
I've heard a couple people have had problems with Nightmare Longinus being easy to burst out of the box, while others seem to say there's was fine at first but gets easier to burst over time.
i have 4 nLs

there are definitely “good” ones and bad ones in my experience with these 4

the bad ones burst easily
the “good” ones have dragon heads that slightly catch and the end of the burst rotation, making the bey noticeably harder to burst

you can spin the dragons in your hands and feel the catching
it’s obvious
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:06 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i have 4 nLs

the “good” ones have dragon heads that slightly catch and the end of the burst rotation, making the bey noticeably harder to burst

it’s obvious

Thank you (ノ>ω<)ノ I tested mine and I was slightly harder to push it towards the end. 

Btw why do you have 4 of them lol
(Jun. 20, 2018  3:18 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:06 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i have 4 nLs

it’s obvious

Thank you (ノ>ω<)ノ I tested mine and I was slightly harder to push it towards the end. 

Btw why do you have 4 of them lol

a couple reasons really, mainly the driver

we have 4 player pseudo deck format tournaments at home, and there was a long stretch of time when many of us wanted to run destroy combos

it was cheaper to buy b-97 starters than to buy destroy drivers separately 

also not all destroys spin completely freely, some slightly drag on the spiral post
one of mine did that. it’s in the trash now, three good destroy drivers is enough for us

nL as a layer is a must have as well, but yes i don’t need 4 of them, lol.
My nightmare has great teeth but my friend’s is terrible and is super easy to burst.