here they are:
1.Ino
2.Sting
3.beyblade boy
4bdaman boy
5yugioh boy
Imma just go ahead and post some of my nicknames

Kidd Flux (dancer name)

Bewb The Newb (really don't like that one)

Az (short form of my name)

Monkey

Monkola

Punkola

Cheeko
I have no nickname Grin my name is Tamer and that sounds so cool that people dont need a nickname for me Grin girl be like: tamy and boys be like turky, too Grin
On Google + some of my friends on there call me Wolfy, because I have a wolf as my profile pic!XD
My nickname at my first beyblade tournament and a few instances afterwards was "tree" since TheBlackDragon pronounced Tri wrong at the tournament haha. Shining Dog MS also called me it the entire time Tired.

Even a couple more have. Look what you started TheBlackDragon haha.

I was also called attack god.
I had about several nicknames. Dexter when I use to wear glasses in 6 th grade, Juicy D. People called me juicy D because everytime I wore my beats I looked like a DJ and finally my friends I hang out with call me natsu because I'm a pyromaniac and I love dragons.
(Oct. 22, 2013  10:06 PM)AkioEPC Wrote:
Longest Name Ever:
Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderraumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchenach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischen­sternartigraum, Senior.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually tried to pronounce that name XD

It feels like German, but that's just me XD
What kind of nickname is that?!!!!!.......
(Apr. 26, 2014  4:04 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: I had about several nicknames. Dexter when I use to wear glasses in 6 th grade, Juicy D. People called me juicy D because everytime I wore my beats I looked like a DJ and finally my friends I hang out with call me natsu because I'm a pyromaniac and I love dragons.

Those are cool nicknames!Grin wish I could've had those kind of nicknames when I was in 6th!XD some of my friends at my school would call me cat, mostly because they can't say my name right and because of what happened back in middle school.Tired
I have two main nicknames on the basketball team: Pinball and 9th Grader.

Pinball cause I'm all over the place, my seniors came up with that one.
9th Grader came from one of the juniors (I'm a sophomore) when he found out I was technically freshman age. Sigh.
(Apr. 26, 2014  5:32 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2014  4:04 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: I had about several nicknames. Dexter when I use to wear glasses in 6 th grade, Juicy D. People called me juicy D because everytime I wore my beats I looked like a DJ and finally my friends I hang out with call me natsu because I'm a pyromaniac and I love dragons.

Those are cool nicknames!Grin wish I could've had those kind of nicknames when I was in 6th!XD some of my friends at my school would call me cat, mostly because they can't say my name right and because of what happened back in middle school.Tired

Cat is a cool name.
People tend to call me Ino because the letters I,N,and O are the last 3letters of my real name Catalino.But these days Ino eventually evolved to Shido.
I have friends on Google Plus that call me Ryu or Kiba.Grin Nicknames are cool!XD
Im obsessed with red and wolves so my Japanese family calls me Akai,Which is funny because A is the first letter in my name

on the other hand I have 8 cousins who call me the "Leader of the pack,Fenrir" because we call ourselves the Wolf Striders...There idea not mine (im the oldest)

Fenrir and Akai..Hmmm...Username change anyone?
My friend Thai nicknamed me Darth Vader "Luke I am your father!"_Darth Vader LOL Cool Bull_Frustrated
(Aug. 12, 2014  8:46 PM)Ryukiba Wrote: I have friends on Google Plus that call me Ryu or Kiba.Grin Nicknames are cool!XD

Yeah Nicknames are cool especially when you don't like your real name........Like me Crying
My friend calls me riley cyrus just because riley and miley is a 1-letter difference.
MY NICKNAMES?!! For that we needs an entire fourm but fine here's short version.
FIREFIRE CPB, Chintu, Tanu, Chaitu, Chetan, THE CRACKBLADER, Venkatesh, Bladeishwar, BeyGod (mostly within Indian community lol), @[Mitsu] 2.0, @[Hato] 7.9, F2, Spamblader (ehh few blader lol), Hostbro, Co-Hostbro (only by AaryanBITW), Breedji, Galaborg, THE RECOILMASTER, chintanya, cpb, fountian-fire, chehen-firefire, the beyzing blader, Mehen-Chehen-Hentu (well another word from my fountain language), awesome blader, werid blader, F2 bhai, F2GX, Supreme Commander bro, Hostji, Organizer, Tanmay, The Beyzing CRACKBLADER, Blader of alpha dragonis, legendary blader, Bahamadian Crackblaze, balro blader, PD fan, Dragoon BD (#DuovsDragoon = 20 mins), Duo guy, Mad Blader and about 29 more lol for some other day
"short version" LOL
Rice
;_;
My nicknames are... weird.
"La naine" which means "the dwarf"
"Potelée" .It's french You can search the translation if you want.
And "IKEA".... it's so hard to explain this one XD
(Jul. 10, 2017  4:22 PM)Mage Wrote: Rice
;_;

Just replace R with N Matsohahahaha
I have 4 nicknames.

Alexcat: This is just an old username I had just without numbers. Sometimes this is shortened to just AC

Mr.Air Conditioner: this dude on a forum I go on calls me it because AC is the abbreviation of Air Conditioner.

Kitty Cat: I represent my self with a cheetah so I sometimes get called this.

Peanut Butter:I was at Anthrocon at a panel called Whose Lion Is It Anyways and I preformed twice. I made 2 jokes about peanut butter in a row and my favorite comedian (Alkali Bismuth) called me it and the moniker stuck.