News blog?

Would you guys be interested in a Beyblade news blog that details all news as it comes out? The forums are a very good source for news, but I was wondering if it might be better to have it all in one place like this. What do you think?
It does sound like a good idea, but I think Kai-V does a really good job over at BBS!
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:55 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: It does sound like a good idea, but I think Kai-V does a really good job over at BBS!

hahaha you know what you're absolutely right

my honest opinion is that BBS news page is a bit convoluted looking though

if she were up for doing a news blog here on WBO i'd give her control of it
^ That's a great Idea Grin
I know she'll do good if she does decide to do something like that.
Well I'd certainly read it. Grin
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:55 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: It does sound like a good idea, but I think Kai-V does a really good job over at BBS!

hahaha you know what you're absolutely right

my honest opinion is that BBS news page is a bit convoluted looking though

if she were up for doing a news blog here on WBO i'd give her control of it
Oh, OK.

Would that include WHF news too ? I was wondering how to efficiently cover this event.
I'll PM you Kai-V.
Yay! Awesome Kai-V, Good Luck! I know you'll do a gr8 job!
Great idea, I would read it.
yes very good idea. id read it Smile im trynna be up-to-date with all this mfb, etc. stuuf as much as possible Grin
Hells yeah! This is def. a good idea and a news blog would be so useful... XD
Kai-V and I are talking about it right now.
Which part of the site would you put the news blog in or would you create a separate section for it?
It would be its own page with a link on the menu up top, most likely.
That makes sense Smile

Also, obviously people would still want to discuss the the information read in the news blog. Would you create a forum under 'World Beyblade Organization' or keep everything regarding the news blog on that page?
I imagine most news articles would be relevant to Beyblade General Wink