Newest Member of WBO: Hello World of Beyblade!

(Jan. 24, 2017  7:40 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Randomly asking am I the oldest here as beyblade has been my all time favourite toy and I'm now 11. Sadly at my school I'm the only person who still likes it

Much like Kai-V said, there's a lot of older people here on the forum.

I'm 16 now and almost 17 and my older brother whom got me into the hobby is 26 now. There's certainly no harm in loving Beyblading and you should fit in here just fine! After all the franchise just had it's 15th anniversary!
Thanks as my dad is always saying beyblade is not for my age. I have found lagaiis selling burst beys for a decent price but he hasn't replied to me at all sadly
Problem is that although beyblade burst has officially released in England the game isn't out so no one knows about it and in toys stores all u find is zero g. However on eBay and amazon I find them but just to pricey
(Jan. 24, 2017  7:40 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Randomly asking am I the oldest here as beyblade has been my all time favourite toy . Sadly at my school I'm the only person who still likes it

You don't want to reveal your age, and you're not the oldest, and I am not saying I'm older than you. At my school I have a small community that likes it.
hello!! im new to here!! i logined in a minute ago at the time of this being posted, when you see this a long time after its posted, then im an old member, but like i said at the time ofthis being posted im REALLY new here, im a fan of beyblade and so are you!!
(Jan. 29, 2017  1:56 AM)BeyMaster1006 Wrote: hello!! im new to here!! i logined in a minute ago at the time of this being posted, when you see this a long time after its posted, then im an old member, but like i said at the time ofthis being posted im REALLY new here, im a fan of beyblade and so are you!!
Welcome but try not to comment on someone else's introduction thread. Please create your own. Smile
Well well well...guess what? I GOT BURST BEYBLADES LAST NIGHT!!! Grin
These are the ones I got. Valtryek (Valkyrie) Spyzen (Spriggan) Roktavor (Ragnaruk) Unicrest was with Valtryek for double pack. Super Grip Launcher, and Valtryek V2 (Victory Valkyrie B.V)
(Jan. 27, 2017  1:35 AM)LordSigma Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

As for finding Burst beys- I'm more than positive they have officially released in western countries if you're interested in starting off with Hasbro until you muster up the money for some good Takara-Tomy beys. I'm sure that you might also make some good friends here that may be willing to help out later as well!
And I definitely suggest getting your hands on a beylogger whenever you do have enough for Takara-Tomy beyblades! You can build up BeyPoints and spend them on the WBBA for more rare booster beyblades if you can find a middleman willing to help you out, I'm sure there's a lot of people on here willing to middleman for ya in that case.

How do I GET beypoints?
(Jan. 29, 2017  7:01 PM)ajfunk Wrote: How do I GET beypoints?

You buy Takara burst beyblades, and in the packaging there is a QR code. Get the Takara Burst app (It's in Japanese, but someone can help you there.) Then scan it in the Burst app.
WELL carp! Just wish I had money.. xD