Newbie Alert

I come here in search of bey-knowledge.
Welcome to the WBO!!Grin your going to have a blast in beyblade.Smile
Join the World Beyblade Organization facebook page, it is much better. Or, try to get into the group if you can!

Anyways, welcome to the WBO! You seem like you'll be a good member. Just read the rules in the PM Kai-V sent you, and keep a cool head at all times and you'll definitely become a well-known and -respected member on here. Smile

As for the Draciel, which one is it? I myself have a old (albeit the base is broken and the metal balls are missing. It can still be launched however.) Hyperblades Draciel F, a Draciel MS and a Draciel G lost to parts unknown of my house and also broken.
That is a Draciel S. You can check it on the Beywiki article. Its base is great for defense too, so nice bey there!
No problem, haha.

When I first got on here, I spent hours trying to identify my Draciel F, Dragoon F (they were both Hyperblades, which made things significantly harder for my n00bish self) and Sea Dragon/Drake.

If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM.
Welcome to the WBO! You don't have to worry about getting off on the wrong foot because this site is strict on incorrect information. We also have a thread on Pokemon TCG, so maybe you can get back into that as well! I do like Physics, but my favourite Science topics are Chemistry and Psychology. Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
P.S: What city do you live in? there might be a tournament near you.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. THe search function is good to find questions that have already been answered. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
Welcome to the WBO! Don't forget to read the rules and have a good time here!
welcome hope you enjoy your time here (i love reading long intros Joyful_2 its actually a bit sad...)
Long intros indicate that a new member is here to stay.