New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

I think this is either resolved, or just my device (iPad Air + iPhone), but I just want to ask:

I cant see who had liked my post? Sometimes, my notifications say that one person liked the post, but then it turns out to be more than that (which results in me not knowing who else liked my post)

Its no huge issue, but its been boggling me lately
(Mar. 10, 2019  5:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think this is either resolved, or just my device (iPad Air + iPhone), but I just want to ask:

I cant see who had liked my post? Sometimes, my notifications say that one person liked the post, but then it turns out to be more than that (which results in me not knowing who else liked my post)

You can click on the number next to the star Smile
(Mar. 10, 2019  5:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  5:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think this is either resolved, or just my device (iPad Air + iPhone), but I just want to ask:

You can click on the number next to the star Smile

Thanks !! Grin
(Mar. 10, 2019  3:57 PM)ks123 Wrote: Some quotes quote wrong, @[~Mana~].

Can you be more specific?
Heyo. Sometimes when I insert a picture link in a reply it doesn't work. It just shows a very small image in the corner. It's not even the image I inserted. Just the default symbol for it I guess. This happens for both iPad and computer.
Who do I talk to about a user sending me harassing PMs through the WBO site? There's no report button for that apparently.
(Mar. 12, 2019  10:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Who do I talk to about a user sending me harassing PMs through the WBO site? There's no report button for that apparently.
I would do this: Forward it to a Moderator or Committee member and tell them what’s going on Smile
It has been done.
I have received two separate notifications for a member replying to a subscribed thread. Upon visiting said thread, I do not see any post made by the member in question, nor do I see any sign of a post having been deleted.
When users tag me, I don’t get notifications. Example is Random Combos thread in My Creations.
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:50 AM)ks123 Wrote: When users tag me, I don’t get notifications. Example is Random Combos thread in My Creations.

I don’t think you’re supposed to, because I always get a PM, but no notifications
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:53 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:50 AM)ks123 Wrote: When users tag me, I don’t get notifications. Example is Random Combos thread in My Creations.

I don’t think you’re supposed to, because I always get a PM, but no notifications
I checked my Inbox, and yes, there is PM about tagging, buy no notification.
Yes, from what I understand the tagging functionality and notifications are separate. You get a notification when people quote you, but not for tags. It's something we could look into for the future, but I'm not sure technically if it is possible. Might be a question better answered by @[~Mana~].

Also, in case anyone has noticed: we're aware of an issue involving unintended inflation of points within our Burst rankings, and are working on a fix.
The notifications system doesn't work with system mails, such as tagging alerts or alerts that an event you participated in has been processed. It's something we're interested in fixing up and getting done, but it's not really a priority at this current time.
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I have received two separate notifications for a member replying to a subscribed thread. Upon visiting said thread, I do not see any post made by the member in question, nor do I see any sign of a post having been deleted.

It's still possible the posts were deleted. You just couldn't know for sure unless you were a moderator or admin who could check because there would otherwise be no trace beyond your subscription notifications. Tongue_out
(Feb. 22, 2019  9:09 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can you give an example?

I can give now one user, who show 0 posts, but I can read he posts, and when I click to posts, all posts is available. User is @[klarac].
(Mar. 17, 2019  10:05 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  9:09 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can you give an example?

I can give now one user, who show 0 posts, but I can read he posts, and when I click to posts, all posts is available. User is @[klarac].

Posts in the Introduce Yourself! forum stopped being counted towards overall post count some years ago because the messages there were by and large little more than SPAM.

In that member's case, her only two posts were in that forum, so that's why her post count registers as zero on her profile page. Hopefully this answers your question!
I had difficulty uploading images. What's up with that?
(Mar. 17, 2019  3:10 PM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: I had difficulty uploading images. What's up with that?
You need to upload images on hostoho servers like tiny pic. Just copy the code from there for forums, and paste in your post
Very small update! But something we feel needs addressing sooner rather than later;

• Posts in the "Your Creations" forum no longer count towards a user's post count.
    • Threads in this forum will still count towards a user's thread count.
On mobile, if I try to see who liked a post, instead of showing me when I tap the button, it just sends me to the top of the screen.
(Mar. 03, 2019  12:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have noticed that when I like a post then tap on the number of likes it glitches me to the top of the screen which is really annoying

(Mar. 22, 2019  12:55 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: On mobile, if I try to see who liked a post, instead of showing me when I tap the button, it just sends me to the top of the screen.

Yeah, that just happens when you like a post then try viewing who else liked it too, regardless of device or browser. If you refresh the page, that fixes itself.
An issue with how it updates itself unfortunately, haha. We're aware of the issue, but it's a non-priority to fix right now.
Quick note for anyone who is wondering: we've had to take down the WBO Shop for now as we search for new alternatives. Tictail (who we ran our shop through) was acquired by Shopify and they are shutting down Tictail stores in a few hours. So, we would like to explore our options to find the best fit for us moving forward before pushing the shop live again using whatever platform we decide on.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
For a few weeks if I would press schedule an event page it would bring me to a form with things like event date, event name etc... I haven’t taken the organizers quiz. Lol