New website

Hey everybody I just created a new website for people who like beyblading as a hobby or sport or just for fun, its at the adress: teenbladers.webs.com you can join and do whatever you like there, post your pictures and videos, blog about your beys, chat with other members, anything. all you gotta do is join. oh and for people who keep it with the oldschool plastic beys this site is for you too. and you don't nessesarely have to be a teen to join either that was just for a cool name. anyone can join and do what they please.
I went onto the website and it seems that Webs haven't made it vaild...
Everything you listed there can be done on the WBO. I suggest people start joining in on more good sites than making their own bad ones. I'm sorry but there are too many of these kinds of websites these days. I'll ask you what it's for, you'll say the reason which would turn out to be exactly what the WBO is for. Just my $0.02.
I know, Medz. Why do people keep making websites that are just low-grade carbon copies of already popular ones?
I've been asking this question for years...I've come to the conclusion that the creators of these kinds of websites are either bored or like the attention of a web community.
yeah now that I think about it you people are right I was just trying to make a cool website but I guess I failed just forget this posting and that site
Can you make a link to it.