New to the WBO!

Hey there! Joyful_2 Not only am I a legendary Pokémon, I'm also into Beyblade as a whole! I play Smash Bros Melee, Project M, Call of Duty, Pokemon, etc. I hope Beyblade will be much Popular with Burst arriving on the scene! Thanks! ~Registeel [Image: registeel_gif_by_gloomymyth-d7b9w0t.gif]
Call of Duty fan, I like you already.

Welcome!
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:15 AM)LMAO Wrote: Call of Duty fan, I like you already.

Welcome!

I like playing with anyone. If it's Xbox 360 that is. ^ - ^

(Jul. 06, 2015  4:53 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: welcome to the wbo and dont hyperbeam anything.

Don't worry. If no one aggrivates me or tries to catch me I wont cause any damage. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where is RegiIce and RegiRock, do they not like beyblade D:... anyway welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your stay here!
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:36 AM)Registeel Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:15 AM)LMAO Wrote: Call of Duty fan, I like you already.

Welcome!

I like playing with anyone. If it's Xbox 360 that is. ^ - ^

(Jul. 06, 2015  4:53 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: welcome to the wbo and dont hyperbeam anything.

Don't worry. If no one aggrivates me or tries to catch me I wont cause any damage. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

well, we all know tm17 protect and we cant afford pokeballs so either way we're covered.
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:51 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Where is RegiIce and RegiRock, do they not like beyblade D:... anyway welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Regice likes Burst, but I like the Metal Saga more! I am made of Metal and Steel after all! Regice just likes anything that looks like ice. ^~^
(Jul. 20, 2015  5:09 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: So whats rigirock into beyblade wise, plastic gen?
He makes Beys out of Rocks. ;^)
Rock beyblades. I'm sending that to hasbro for their next spinoff xD welcome. Have fun and UM stuff