New to WBO

I am new to the World Beyblade Org. I have been gone from being on here, recruiting people for my team. I live in Indiana, pretty far from any big tournaments. Me and my friends, are saving up our money to make a beyshop, where you can purchase parts, train, and battle with fellow bladers. oh, I'm also 18.
Hey Zeak, welcome to the WBO! Smile

Making a BeyShop, eh? Sounds pretty cool! Good luck on it Smile

If you have any questions, please PM me! Smile

Also, I would recommend adding yourself to the BeyMap as you can get notified when tournaments are happening, and you can meet new bladerz
Welcome to the WBO!! That's awesome that you guys are making a Beyshop! That's what the WBO is all about too, spreading the love of Beyblade to as many people as possible. Good luck with your venture and if you have any questions about anything, Burst especially, shoot me a PM : )
Welcome to the WBO, Zeak!. Your planning on opening a beyshop? Amazing! If you need help with it or anything else for that matter fly me a pm Ill try to get back to you as soon as I can Wink
welcome to the wbo, if planning on forming an international team or local here is a link to the team formations:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams

That'd be a good bey shop, really need one because I ain't buying a spintrack off of toywiz for 10 bucks, it ain't that valuable to me personally. Though hey, i do value someone who's pursuing there dreams.
Thank you for all your support. We really appreciate it. We are still working our butts off to get more money and for a place to open up shop. We'll also need renovations done, but hey, we need to get our hands dirty some time
Bey shop slunds sick

Welcone ti the wbo. Great tochavevyku