New to Blading and the WBO

Hello, everybody. I'm KaiTheLegend, and I am new to both the Beyblade hobby and this website. While I have watched the anime since I was young, I never actually played the game of Beyblade or really had any interest in it until recently. With the new Burst Beyblades released only a few days ago, I decided that now would be a good time to start. However, while looking around this site's organized play section, I saw that tournaments are being held for all generations of Beyblade and in different formats, so I am looking into ways to obtain all types of Beyblades. (Plastics, MFB, 4D, etc) I hope that I can become better at the game and make new friends while here, and I look forward to exciting tournaments and events for (hopefully) a few years to come.
Welcome! Great that there are people picking up the game even now!
Welcome!!! Check out the market place forum for people selling and sign up on the map to find bladers in your area : )
Hey. Seems like you know more than I did when I first picked up beyblade. I didn't even know about the plastics. Which is funny because I really wish I had discovered them while they were still being made. Now they are expensive and hard to get.