New season...New Video Game?

You know since there's going to be a new season of BEYBLADE, you would think they would of course make a new video game of BEYBLADE, Right? Confused
I really hope they don't.
Kei Wrote:I really hope they don't.

beat me to it
Yeah unless they can come up with some really compelling concept to power the game, there is really no point.

Although I'm sure a video game is imminent as it will help revenue and raise awareness of the product in Japan. But I doubt that a new game will be released outside of Japan.
i hope so but make it more like the anime...since we have updated gaming technology, u could have more control over the blades such as if it was for the wii, u could use the remote to make ur strikes more powerful, faster, and u would have better control along with MUCH better graphics, sounds, and lighting. Maybe even allow ur character to run around with the blade as they did in the manga to allow more fun to battles. I would like that.
The only Beyblade game that was worth it was probably Beyblade: Super Tournament Battle and even then that wasn't good. I hope they don't make a new Beyblade game..
The only half-decent Beyblade game was the Gamecube one, and even then, that one got old fast.
well they could always improve it///so anything is possible