New member to the WBO

Poll: Should beyblade have a channel on TV

?
0%
?
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Hey i'm Josiah aka King or Jking whatever you like I've been a blader since I was 5 but know i'm 11, I love beyblade as a hobby/profession I also have a youtube channel but i'am about to rename it I will post the name on the weekend so keep an I out.

Shout out to Zankye, Jojo [Jp0t], 1234 beyblade,Brisk aquario, and Beyblade Geeks.

I also would love to know when there's going to be a beyblade tournament in Georgia and if there is not going to be one in Georgia I will love to know how to start one under the WBO and thanks for a reply.
Welcome to the WBO!
Always nice to see another King Grin
Welcome to the WBO!
(Nov. 17, 2016  4:53 PM)King42415 Wrote: Always nice to see another King Grin

One of my favorite beyblades is Phantom Orion.
For MFB, my favourite would be VariAres I think. It just looks awesome to me! Reminds me of Dranzer F!
(Nov. 19, 2016  7:05 PM)King42415 Wrote: For MFB, my favourite would be VariAres I think. It just looks awesome to me! Reminds me of Dranzer F!
HEY! my new youtube channel is up its called King Blader you will have to go into the filter and press channel.

How to you do post out of the welcome area is this the place I post everything.
I subscribed JKing Grin
I also have a YouTube channel. I can't upload for a long time, but I already have some videos up. It's called King42415. If not that, it's KingVictory. (I thought of changing it because I don't like having the numbers)
(Nov. 24, 2016  11:43 PM)Jking Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  7:05 PM)King42415 Wrote: For MFB, my favourite would be VariAres I think. It just looks awesome to me! Reminds me of Dranzer F!
HEY! my new youtube channel is up its called King Blader you will have to go into the filter and press channel.

How to you do post out of the welcome area is this the place I post everything.

Thank you so much KingVictory I subscribed to your channel also I will try to make vieos every day
but editing takes time I hope you understand, do you know what kindmof light is best for making videos I find natural light is the best. Stupid
Thank you so much KingVictory I subscribed to your channel also I will try to make vieos every day
but editing takes time I hope you understand, do you know what kindmof light is best for making videos I find natural light is the best. Stupid
[/quote]

No problem buddy! Yeah, natural light is the best, but really bright a white lights also work. If you don't have a white light, try aiming the light at the base of the stadium for the light to reflect all over. It's hard but it's worth trying.
(Nov. 15, 2016  2:10 AM)Jking Wrote: Hey i'm Josiah aka King or Jking whatever you like I've been a blader since I was 5 but know i'm 11, I love beyblade as a hobby/profession I also have a youtube channel but i'am about to rename it I will post the name on the weekend so keep an I out.

Shout out to Zankye, Jojo [Jp0t], 1234 beyblade,Brisk aquario, and Beyblade Geeks.

I also would love to know when there's going to be a beyblade tournament in Georgia and if there is not going to be one in Georgia I will love to know how to start one under the WBO and thanks for a reply.

There should be a section you can click on the main page where you can look into hosting a tournament. Cheers~