New member here!

Hey guys, Riptide1115 here. I just returned to beyblading just this 2018 (coz I stopped 7 years ago) and this is my first time joining the World Beyblade Organization.
I'm gonna plug my Youtube channel Riptide1115 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc80LHq...Sik846K1Iw
All the support will be appreciated, so go check out my channel guys! Looking forward to have fun with you guys!
I am also new to Beyblading, as in completely new, i never played up until a while ago; we should be buddies. That would be crabulous.
Hey King_Crab! Sure, we can be buddies. Why don't you CRAB some popcorn while watching my beyblade videos?
Anyways, welcome to beyblading! I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I do.
Welcome, Riptide1115 and King_Crab!
Hey Mr. Fafnir! Thanks for welcoming us! Looking forward to have fun with beyblading with you all!
Me too I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation, a place where people of all ages can geek out over Beyblade together. In this website, one may sell or buy a product, discuss hype, or just hang out with fellow bladers. You may also register for and join tournaments, which are held in a major city near you. Feel free to inquire anything of the dozens, maybe hundreds, of wonderful individuals who are dedicated to helping others out. Thank you for joining the WBO and I hope you have a good time!