New-ish?

Hey everyone!

As you can all see, I am new here. However, I am not exactly new to Beyblade. I became interested in the hobby in around 2009, when I was 11. At that time, if I remember correctly, the very first MFB Beys were being released in U.S. stores. Unfortunately, I never heard of the WBO during this time, so I assumed like many other people that all I could do was collect the Beyblades and have friendly tournaments with the small group of fellow Bladers in my area. Eventually I became more interested and started buying the higher quality Beyblades from Japan and Korea. Around 2012, life got in the way as I started high school and had very little time to do anything other than school and my sport. Luckily, I managed to do well in high school and gt recruited for a college in my sport, which has allowed me to have a lot more free time. For this reason, I have decided to get back into Beyblade and possibly even try to play competitively. I really like the new Burst system and especially the resemblance of some of the new Beybaldes to the old Plastics. I can't wait to have a great time getting back into the hobby I enjoyed so much earlier in my life and I hope to make a lot of new friends here!
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[KaiShin98]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Welcome to WBO....KaiShin98...Hope U enjoy ur stay here and make sure to read all the rules And regulations. And explore more about beyblade...
hi! I hope you have a great time here! Grin