[Answered]  New geist fafnir gets worn due to rubber contact points

Is anyone else finding this.

I guess all the new beyblades the layer contact points are hard plastic or metal.

The fafnir is like a rubbery softer material. On closer examination i am noticing a lot of nicks and scratches on the rubber making the fafnir look worn where i ve only really had it for a couple of months.

Is anyone else finding this?
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:31 AM)vyfli Wrote: Is anyone else finding this.

I guess all the new beyblades the layer contact points are hard plastic or metal.

The fafnir is like a rubbery softer material. On closer examination i am noticing a lot of nicks and scratches on the rubber making the fafnir look worn where i ve only really had it for a couple of months.

Is anyone else finding this?

Rubber is a softer material than plastic, so it will wear slightly faster just as a general rule. It's really not much to worry about unless the rubber has worn off completely on the edge, but that'll take a while since the rubber isn't in constant contact with things like Xtreme or Hunter are.

You should not ever be banging metal on things in Burst. Every bey with metal on it has plastic shielding on the outside edge of the layer to prevent it. Only time I've seen any real amount of contact with metal was by severely overtilting Crash Ragnaruk tbh.