[East Coast] New York Neptune's

Welcome to the New York Neptune's thread! To join, fill out this application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15ABewo5...ested=true then shout out YishYash and Yalldodo in the replies section or message us on the WBO.

Here are some requirements:

1. Must have at least 3 Beyblade's
  2. Must have a launcher
  3. Must have Experience Blading
  4. Go to tournament's in or near NY when available
  5. Go to team meetings when available
  6. Live in NY   
  7. Must be an active member of the WBO

This team is for Bladers of all ages. Any questions regarding the team should be posted on this thread.

Check out our:

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/pvR34gb
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuNKiNY...Ey923K2wgw
When is there a team tournament?
February 23

Actually scratch that misread it
Thank you, Glad to be here!
Will we have team meetings in places other than tournaments
nik p ,
We might have meetings depending on who can come and where it will be held and how far away it is.
Me along with Yishyash, Mr.valkyrie, Thebeasted ,and Gamingthree are probably gonna com together if there it is a meeting for New York Neptune’s

Anyone know if we should ha e a meeting at a park or like a field where we all could have fun and our parents could have company.

Pls press the star if u think we should do a meeting and a mini tournament at Allen park farmingdale.
Sorry nope live in Brooklyn
Hello just have a question. Where is the meet up and what day would it be
(Feb. 19, 2020  12:52 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: Hello just have a question. Where is the meet up and what day would it be

The meet up would most likely be at Allen Park in Farmingdale but nothing's confirmed. We haven't come up on what day to choose but most likely if it would come, it would be during a no school day or a weekend.

Welcome to the team darkkaraszero!
Wait so is this team mostly farmingdale cuz I’m in Brooklyn soooo yea
Bump, if it’s mostly Farmingdale then that’s a dealbreaker
Welcome to the team Ravinchen!

(Feb. 19, 2020  1:35 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Bump, if it’s mostly Farmingdale then that’s a dealbreaker

Nik P., Soon we will expand to Queens and Brooklyn, but right now, Farmingdale is the most convenient for majority of the team.
Ok can I still be on but be a little inactive
As the 2nd captain I would say yes . (Even though it says be active a lot) Because u live in queens so yeah .?
(Feb. 20, 2020  6:14 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: As the 2nd captain I would say yes . (Even though it says be active a lot) Because u live in Brooklyn so yeah .?

Is it ok if my friend Mateo K joins he won’t use the threads but he’ll do free play sometimes and Brooklyn tournaments
(Feb. 20, 2020  6:33 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  6:14 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: As the 2nd captain I would say yes . (Even though it says be active a lot) Because u live in Brooklyn so yeah .?

Is it ok if my friend Mateo K joins he won’t use the threads but he’ll do free play sometimes and Brooklyn tournaments

Sure! Can I pm him knowing I will get a response back?
No not really I don’t think he’s very active though

He only really uses wbo for tournaments
Welcome to the team SprigganEdits!

(Feb. 20, 2020  10:19 PM)Nik P. Wrote: No not really I don’t think he’s very active though

He only really uses wbo for tournaments

Sorry for the late response, but sure he can join. Just gimme his exact WBO and make sure he meets all the requirements and also can you relay messages to him on my behalf?
Yea Mateo K

It won’t let me quote