[New York, NY] 11/12/11 The Climactic DJ Battle! Deikailo vs. Arupaeo! [INDOORS!]

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

First place: Arupaeo
Second place: broseph317
Third place: Metalzoroark21

You heard us right! America's best hosts will clash at ps63 in a seeded double elimination event. It's a battle to see which two can survive until the end in this amazing co-hosted event!

And will Dark_Mousy arise to the challenge as well?! Or will he be left in the dust? Stay tuned for the next episode of Beyblade: New York!

Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2011 (No Rain Date)
Time: 10am is free play, tournament will start at 11am and will end by 3pm
Contact: Danielle @ (631) 745-7001 if you get lost or you are late ONLY! Please respect my time and cell phone bill. You can text.
Venue: 121 east third street, New York, NY @ Public School 63's school auditorium
Fee: $10 year round pass (Blader Passport), $5 one time entry fee
Format: Double elimination

Prizes
1st Place: BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type + BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS + BB-116 Random Booster Volume 8
2nd Place: BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set
3rd Place: BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D + Hell Crown 130FB

ALERTS!
  • ALL STADIUMS I BRING ARE FOR OFFICIAL PLAY ONLY. If you want to bring your own stadium, that will be a free play stadium. None of my stadiums will be used outside of official play.

• BRING YOUR OWN FOOD. Especially me. Someone remind me. There is a hot dog cart nearby, but I'm sure you all want something more substantial in your stomachs.

• IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR A PASSPORT, BUT DO NOT HAVE THE PASSPORT FACE you must contact a committee member (Kei, Daegor42, Kai-V, Blitz, or Heart) about that. I am no longer honouring guesswork of what other hosts have and have not reported. If you do not have the face, you will have to pay fees. Take care of this now while you still have notice. It's written right here so don't whine to me. This means you, Sircancer28.

• YOUR PASSPORT MAY HAVE EXPIRED. If you had purchased a passport at MorningMess's tournament last year, your passport has expired. If you purchased one at Ikki's tournament, then you're in luck, this is your last day to use it. However, if it rains on Saturday and we have to move this to Sunday, your passport will be officially expired. Check to make sure everything is valid before you come!

• BE CAREFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS. There are ALWAYS thefts at large outdoor events in NYC. Keep your parts close. Also, if there is a stadium that is not yours, DO NOT TAKE IT. Actually, this applies to everything that is not yours. Return everything you find to me, please.

• THIS TOURNAMENT WILL RUN MINIMUM 3 HOURS. Please tell your parents this. You can leave earlier if you lose (we don't recommend it as you should practice for the next tournament), but you should be up front about this time frame.

Sell List
  • BB-10 Bey Stadium Attack Type - $45 each
  • BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - $40 each
  • BB-102 Booster Screw Capricorne 90MF - $16 each
  • BB-104 Starter Basalt Horogium 145WD - $25 each
  • BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D - $23 each
  • BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - $25 each
  • BB-109 Random Booster Vol.7 - $18 each
  • BB-113 Starter Scythe Khronos T125EDS - $30 each
  • BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter - $18 each

* Please ask about my open parts

Beyblade Tournament Players:

Arupaeo
beybladerdx
chrisfire360
Deikailo
famemonster8
L Drago Boy
M L Drago
NearLawliet1228
pdiou
royalkingdom510
SamanthaD.
ScytheLDragoF:S
shadow x 9365
Sircancer28
xsonicx10

Total: 15

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

IMO, even though it wasn't official, you two still should've battled in a freeplay style, just so the masses wouldn't be this kind of disappointed. TBH, I kinda wanted to see it, too, and I would've just been fine with a freeplay match.
In principle I agree, but we wanted to do it in the tournament and by the time Dei got knocked out it was late and a lot of folks had left. If we had started out with our battle it would have worked...
That would have been a great opener. An "official" free battle that would let the players determine who they want to side with, and a second official battle to solidify who's the better DJ.
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:47 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: u guys went to toronto and didn't invite me!!! no i'm kidding i probably wouldn't be able to go anyway... why toronto? at the tourney, did dei vs. MZ21, if they did who one... i will destroy the winner. MetalZoroark21, i'm comin' for u! Wink (and the winner if it wasn't him.)

They went to Toronto because some big championship was held there.

Famemonster talked on and on about it, but by the time he wanted to sign up, it was closed.

So. Yeah.

And I agree with Kaji, that would have been a cool opener!
Look like to the tournament was fun i was not be able to go due o conditions if your making another tourny just PM me

to Nearlawliet, MZ and Dei never battled....
This tournament has now been processed and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!
<---I still don't see me passport face
Really? Check again? Smile

The passport list was separate from all of the results info. Sorry about that! I've got a few more Faces to deliver then.
WOO HOO! Now I feel like I belong. Thanks Brotha! :Stupid
(Feb. 02, 2012  3:37 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Really? Check again? Smile

The passport list was separate from all of the results info. Sorry about that! I've got a few more Faces to deliver then.

And now you can participate in all the giveaways too, finally.