31 West Garden Avenue
  Meet at the pavilion circled on map
12:00 PM on 01/29/2022
Hosted by
  Trsal
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

NEW YEAR, SAME METAL FIGHT 2022
[Image: 10avaRyVoyxV98qMIW6FhqDTxUmJI1T0xQcpO9PA...12p8F4IZKT]

Wanting to kick off 2022 with my first ever MFB Limited tournament! Whether you’re new to Beyblade or a Veteran, this tournament will be a fun experience for all ages! 

Date: January 29th, 2022

Participant Cap: 24

[b]Time: 12:00 PM Start (Please arrive 15 minutes to half an hour early for registration!)
[/b]

Location: Newton Park  31 West Garden Avenue, Winter Garden FL, 34787
[b][Image: rtJAZDeZsgz7Eze-h2rNWv8RldHeN8GjUkPJs1im...OjlnR7zvot]
[/b]

Format: Metal Fight Limited (Ranked) in Burst Standard stadiums B-33
[Image: 1mM8Q9ez3rRcZqPh6varO4PGCjE740YNyAMvbGXZ...OL0RceUeco]
Format Rules: Metal Fight Format Rules — World Beyblade Organization - Google Docs

Shopping Resources: Currently, the Metal Fight series is facing an epidemic of fake Beyblade products which are not allowed to be used for play at WBO events. Typically, these products are of lesser quality and may cause health risks to you or other players due to the amount of lead content in them (more details here). Official Metal Fight products are made by Takara Tomy, Sonokong, Hasbro, and Newboy. Below is a list of sellers from within our community that have Ebay stores you can purchase authentic products from.

Joshil100

88powerpig88

Pbreazy

Don't forget to check out the Bey Marketplace within the WBO as well!

Florida Covid ResourcesHome - Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Outbreak (floridahealthcovid19.gov)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I would come but I have no metal fight beys
(Dec. 01, 2021  2:51 AM)BladerColton Wrote: I would come but I have no metal fight beys

If you need some maybe someone can lend you some to use? I will have extras on hand for some people to use but it's a first come first serve thing.
(Dec. 01, 2021  5:15 AM)Trsal Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  2:51 AM)BladerColton Wrote: I would come but I have no metal fight beys

If you need some maybe someone can lend you some to use? I will have extras on hand for some people to use but it's a first come first serve thing.

If I go than yeah maybe. Thx!
Mfb is finally in florida again!
(Dec. 01, 2021  5:15 AM)Trsal Wrote:

Sweet  because I have no metal beys so I'll ask for them them hand them back at the end
I have some old hasbro ones so i guess we will be running that.
Sorry guys, can’t go to this one.
I'm in Charlotte, NC. I would fly out if I had any MFB's. I only have HMS and Burst. Looking only for Dark Bull though to run.

Me too 😢 also the participant cap has been reached
I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year, I just want to remind you all that not only is this a tournament that only uses Metal Fight Beyblades, but this is also a Metal Fight Limited event. Please see the ban list embedded in the post above or consult the rule book also linked above. I will have Light Launchers, String Launchers and Beys (random stock combos) to let those of you who don't have Metal Fight gear be able to participate (with sanitation supplies for those who desire them).

Here is a link to the Challonge  challonge.com/new_year_same_metal_fight_2022

Prizes will be a Shogun Steel Samurai Cyclone Battle Set, Beyblade Legends Rock Leone, Beyblade Legends Burn Fireblaze, and a Beyblade Legends Meteo L-Drago all NIB. 1st place will get to choose one of the items first, then 2nd place, after will be 3rd place, then whatever is left will be raffled off (for free) to the remaining participants who didn't make top 3!

I can't wait for the 29th, see you all there!
My son wants to go. How can we ? It states that it’s reached it’s cap
florida? no way I could make it but I LOVE MFB FIGHTS!!!!!1
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:34 PM)Keezy Wrote: My son wants to go. How can we ? It states that it’s reached it’s cap

You may take my spot.
Sadly I can't go sorry but I'll see you guys at Kissimmee!

At least send me a vid or a puc of the tournament so I can see how it turned out
Thanks everyone for coming out and braving the wind chills, I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
This matches for event have now been processed.