New User

Hey, I'm new to this site and I hope it's okay I started a new thread xD
Let me introduce myself, I'm a Blader from Germany and it's okay to call me Tai.
I've been in this fandom for the past 16 years although I gotta mention that I took a long break from it which means my knowledge ends with GRev and the HMS.
My favorite Beyblades are all kinds of Dragoons, I'm still collecting them.
So yea, I'm trying to get back to my old fandom now and I'm hoping to meet new people on here.
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey Tai, welcome to the WBO!

You came at a good time, as a new series has been released (Beyblade Burst) and we are getting 4 new Beys coming out (in Japan) on April 2nd! Smile It is great to see so many older Plastic Gen bladers coming back! Grin Also, there is a German community which seems to be building up Wink

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Hey Tai,
Welcome to WBO !!!!
Its nice to know your back from Beyblades and as Hato your have come in the Right Time As the Third generation of Beyblade I.e Beyblade Burst New System Dual Layers are Releasing Soon So do check them out And I am sure you will find them Interesting Smile
Welcome to WBO Again.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Thank you guys! I will check it out! That was also a reason why I signed up here, I want to catch up on everything that I missed and the new designs look really cool.
Also I haven't heard much yet about a German community but it'd be awesome to meet other bladers from my country. I feel like I'm the only blader left in my area.
hey buddy. welcome to WBO,

read pm send by Kai-V and Register fir BeyMap