(New) Star Wars BattleFront

A new SWBF (Star wars BattleFront) Is coming out and E3 (Electronics Entertainment Expo) released a teaser trailer for it.

On IGN they have said "The title will be powered by EA's Frostbite 3 engine and showed an AT-AT stomping a snowspeeder on Hoth." This is shown in the trailer above. A post on StarWars.com says "This is the first official game announced under the new multi-year, multi-title licensing agreement between EA, Lucasfilm Ltd., and Disney Interactive, and will kick off a new era for Star Wars video games."

I played the old one and loved it and can't wait for the new one. I am not sure what systems or when it is coming out but when I get more info I will update. What are your thoughts?
ever played starwars battlefront2 for ps2 online
While I am very happy about this, I am still disappointed that Star Wars 1313 was cancelled.
Yeah, the last I had heard it was cancelled, but, I was under the impression they would not be going forward with a Battlefront 3, so maybe they could bring it back.
i read in the newest gameinformer there wont be any new starwars games until after april 14, 2014. i was like, NO WAY!!
Yeah, that does suck, but it is not really a surprise. Since Battlefront 3 is probably still pretty early in development, and all they have is the teaser trailer, I would not expect it to be out any time soon. You will probably be seeing it next year at E3, maybe a 3rd or 4th quarter release for 2014, but it could be pushed to early 2015.
i loved starwars battlefront 1 and 2 and i have been waiting for a 3rd one forever